Riddle me this!

Morning all - Happy Birthday to Boo - what a cutie

A friend sent me some pictures of a beautiful sunset at the beach - no fair when I am sitting here freezing

Have a good day and try to stay warm

Pumba!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Gotta run ya'll............I'll check back in later after work............

Good morning to all the riddle groupies!

Happy Birthday to Boo! She sure looks cute! (And I know what you mean about going on 16 LOL)

I got busy yesterday & didn't get a chance to say my DD will be 4 come RiddleCon time! (Boo'sMom, she was called BabyBoo by Cinderella & the Fairy God Mother at the castle 2 years ago because we'd put her hair in 2 side pointing pigtails like the movie character" LOL)

And belated congratulations to Oldkicker on that great finish with DD's team!

Diane, trip pics & a Trip Report are a must! Just give us a link & no one will get hurt:p ;) :p ;)

I hope everyone has a warm, safe day today!

Hey, I just thought maybe you could use the workmen's wind screen for a shower curtain, OK!:p

My kids are 17, 11 and 8.
Getting away with my DH without them is like a honeymoon all over again. it is so refreshing and to be able to get connected again...well, I highly recommend it....
We try to do it every other year or so for just a weekend.

This WDW trip was our first ALONE trip in a long time. We usually take guests along to WDW with us. We had a very relaxing time just stopping to see all the details and all the little shows you tend to sometimes miss. I always feel sorry for those folks who go to WDW the first time and try to "see it all" in 5 days! We were there 10 this time, and I can name as many things we missed as we saw! Of course, we tend to skip things that aren't our favorites since we know there is always next time. DVC does that to you.

We had a great time watching the statue in Italy this time. She was particularily good this trip.

Morning Riddle Meister and Fellow Riddlers!!

I am ROTFL! I am soooo bad at these riddles

Happy Birthday Boo, you cutie!

Diane-everything looks wonderful and exciting! Nice to have you back!

Congrats to your DD Bernie!

Stay warm today--Brrrr

Great pics, Diane! It is starting to get that closed-in look! :) Can't wait to see your Disney pics! :)

Marla - just imagine yourself in those warm locales....:)

Gina - anytime you've got a kid is school, runny noses ARE a way of life!! :)

John - I am putting together a poll post for later today. I hope to have some info for Cedar Point there too. This could be a HOOT! :)

Amid - I like reconnecting. :)

Helopoh! For Jason! :)
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

OOOO!!! I can hardly wait for a riddle meet!! Hope I can make it. Things are so "up in the air" this year with not knowing when the move in date is for the house etc. I know July has the first couple weeks busy already. In August we go back to WDW, so those dates are set. I wish more riddlers lived near me!!! We could do a mini meet at Camp Snoopy and retire to my new sunroom for iced tea!;)

I think everyone whose temp is below 5 degrees today should stay home on a waiting for warm strike!!!!!

I don't know if that will help you OldK but you sure can try.

Diane...GREAT pictures...DH and I enjoyed a show on HGTV this weekend about building a log home...very interesting. I kept sayign to him...you should see dianes!

I missed that show!!! Wish I would have known about it. We watch HGTV a lot, but rarely see anything about log homes.

Good morning all! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! We were surprised with a bit of snow this morning. You know just enough to make my drive in twice as long. I just hop e they get the roads cleared before school starts. The thought of high schoolers driving in on that just scares me!

Happy Birthday Boo!!!! I hope your birthday is a wonderful one!!!
Boo's Mom, she is such a cutie and all your kids are adorable!

Diane, I love the pictures! Your place looks wonderful!

Now I am going to have to sit and ponder this riddle for a while. Have a great day all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter