Ride-a-thon 3/1 PRIZE IS BAR STOOL POLE! MERGED

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
Amazing rooms, lots of new stuff. Almost done with ride, I will post prize.

Ride is quit long ..

If you get stuck off the track look for tracks that go in a different way and click them.

Prize is the pirate quest bar stool pole.

I think my room is broken! I got in at 31 and have been sitting in queue waiting to enter the 5th!! room behind 30 people! Help host! come save us!

There's a CaptJackSparrow Staff member sitting in the room where ye get your prize.

WOW some really cool stuff in those rooms!!!

And there is a vmk Capt. Jack Sparrow sitting in one room, lol!! First ride through was quick and I got prize as soon as I entered the room, but am on the South ride right now and stuck between rooms and there are many more rooms on this ride than in my first, wish I knew which one that was the first time.

Ugh, bad day too go up North... I have to install shockwave up there :thumbsup2

'Kay, well East is going VERY slow.

EDIT:
NewItems.jpg

Sorry, it's PhotoBucket, but a pic with the water fountain and trash can.

Be Careful. If you get out of q and get pass, you can't tell which q you were in to get back in line in

I'm going through the rooms so fast that that they don't have time to load and I can't see the rooms. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter