Ride-a-thon 3/1 PRIZE IS BAR STOOL POLE! MERGED

I think I broke east cause I was the person in the porter but it said the room was not available. :confused3

In one of the rooms I was reading the "i" and it said something like keep a weather eye out for Davy Jones and the ever-elusive Capt. Sparrow. Hmmm, anyone seen Davy Jones yet? lol

Egad! meh haven't seem him yet..but if you see him Let him know I'm out to get him..savvy?

Arg me matey!pirate:

Okay I'm seriously killing the fact that I can't talk pirate 24h now I can woot!

Thanks for the info! Well, bummer...But at least I can restart in the queue now with VMK pass!:upsidedow

I was in Town Square, Auction, and Chase East room, The room which had the most queue.

I know how it got stuck.

Bella opened the east room early, people came in, then she closed the ride and left people stuck in rooms.

Waiting an hour and got no prize. :sad1:

Yes, I remember that costume. I'll keep a weather eye now for sure, lol.
And YES, I am SO loving this month already!! pirate:

I am old enough as a DISer/VMKer to remember my first Pirate Month (that insane June one with the green chairs and the debut of the Pirate Pins). That was a fun month, in classic VMK standards. Then the waterparks came and the standards were changed. When my second Pirate Month came about to coincide with At World's End, I was disappointed. After so much was hinted at, so little was released.

This month, in one day, just blew Pirate Month 2 out of the water. The surprises, the releases... it's magnificent! We get the release of the coveted Shark Magic, the surprise release of full TICMP, and a good looking ride-a-thon from what I've seen in the pictures. Don't forget Pan items and Gold Ariel!

Though the Pirate Pin Packs is where I make my fortune (or lack there of, at the moment ;) ), I am happy that they are releasing some of the items.

Just as long as the Fire Window, the Seagull Hat, and the Treasure Chair don't come out, I'll be fine. I need some rarity, VMK...

What's really ironic is that in the room description, it says Wait time from this point: 5 minutes!

I am old enough as a DISer/VMKer to remember my first Pirate Month (that insane June one with the green chairs and the debut of the Pirate Pins).

Wasn't here for the first one, still new during the second one so I was broke and couldn't buy anything. (Got my bandana as a gift from a good friend and it's been my favorite thing to wear since.) However, I am old enough in real that it's cracking up my husband that I'm so thrilled with this moon :goodvibes although he did want to see what CaptJackSparrow looked like but he got to the computer too late :rotfl:

Wasn't here for the first one, still new during the second one so I was broke and couldn't buy anything. (Got my bandana as a gift from a good friend and it's been my favorite thing to wear since.) However, I am old enough in real that it's cracking up my husband that I'm so thrilled with this moon :goodvibes although he did want to see what CaptJackSparrow looked like but he got to the computer too late :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

I'm pretty sure that I would want to see the Jack Sparrow avatar in a virtual ride depicting the real one as well! :lmao:

Unrelated note: guess who was a dumbo and clicked the wrong X in Firefox? Yep, that would be me. Guess who was just a hundred shy of the rooms and now has to enter the queue at around 400? :sad2:

I got to see CaptJackSparrow during my ride a thon ride. :thumbsup2

captain.jpg

I saw him too. Thought it was a player that got stuck, but I clicked on him and saw he was staff.

Can you do the Ride-a-Thon more than once to get more than one prize or is it limited to one prize no matter how many times you ride? The rooms are awesome although I got stuck a few times. I wasn't able to get unstuck but did get the prize.

Over an hour in and my daughter has yet to complete a ride and get even ONE prize. She's had back luck choosing the queues. I've made a through at least a few times though.

Can you do the Ride-a-Thon more than once to get more than one prize or is it limited to one prize no matter how many times you ride? The rooms are awesome although I got stuck a few times. I wasn't able to get unstuck but did get the prize.

Keep riding, you get a prize each time you complete a ride. :thumbsup2

You can do the Ride-a-Thon as many times as you like. :)

Phinny stopped by one of the rooms where everyone was stuck and said that they are closing East to fix the problem.

The rooms are awesome although I got stuck a few times.

Over an hour in and my daughter has yet to complete a ride. She's had back luck choosing the queues.

I thought he was a nice touch. This ride-a-thon is almost like the real ride :)

Read through the quotes above. If you can get what's so funny, you win a cookie.

Oh good grief, I hope tomorrow's prize is NOT the stool seat. That could literally trigger the end of VMK. If VMK gives away items that Disney has sold, with the implied, if not express representation that what they were selling were exclusive, VMK might get sued in a class action for all those pin boxes they sold. If that happens, I could see Disney pulling the plug on VMK. What in the world are they thinking? Giving away something that they induced people to pay money for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter