Ride-a-thon 3/1 PRIZE IS BAR STOOL POLE! MERGED

I loved the rooms, they were awesome! I only had a few times when I got frustrated at other players. One was a girl I literally watched set herself up to block the path and then pop up an "afk" bubble. There were a few who thought it would be okay to trade in the start room, and of course those who screamed, "Move!!" to people who were obviously frozen. I did not report anyone, I simply couldn't because of the horrendous lag, but I'm sure most of the 'special' players were booted, at the least. The ride starts could have been easier to click on, mostly in the other rooms where I 'fell off' the ride. I had no idea where to click, but found a way after some random clicks.
All in all, not a bad ride-a-thon. Fix the lag and I think everyone's troubles with starts would be resolved. ;)
130 posts?? Egad! I have 35 and it took most all day to acquire those!

overall I cant say I saw much of a problem. Only a couple times were both sides being blocked by some "special" players :) A quick threat of a report fixed that pretty quickly.

yes, it would be improved if the queue was widened, but I think people were exaggerating the problem a little bit. I rode pretty much all day because I wanted as many poles as i could get (great building blocks :) ) I never once was unable to get onto the ride within a minute. Oh and people you dont click on the start piece, you move a bit at a time to get through there way more efficiently.

also, she had it so you could get back onto the track in every room if you fell off up until the prize room. The one with the hill was tricky, but with patience you could get back on. You just have to wait for no peeps coming up and over while your trying to get back on.

I would tell you I had a lucky day, but I got way to many poles to call it luck ROFL

There were times I had to wait to get to the start. People just would not move. Probably a lot due to the lag.
Also, there were a couple rooms where no mater what I did, I could not get back on the ride. So I had to start all over without getting a pole.

Oh. I only got about 25 poles yesterday. I had my main character trying to get salad magic while another was riding for poles.

You know Disney's not going to sue themselves, right?...:confused3

Yeah, well I wasn't envisioning a Coca-cola v. Coca-cola type thing. The lawsuit would have come from a customer who dropped $14 on a VMK pin/card set to get that post and chair, only to have the thing released free later. But they did the smart thing and didn't release the chair, so the point is moot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter