Ride-a-thon 3/1 PRIZE IS BAR STOOL POLE! MERGED

Thanks for the free posts

It's always free to post. :upsidedow

And I spotted cute Miss Phinny sporting Sparrow today.

03-01-2008FininSparrow.jpg

In the queue room right after you get your prize, I keep getting booted off the ride and have to start over again. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just a little funny.

ETA: just happened again but I crashed, there was an empty boat:rotfl:

I know how you feel.

I was in the Alice Dark Ride, trying to get myself some Coral magic, and I saw it! :scared1:

Have they reset the waiting time in line I have dc no lie at least 15 times. Getting so frustrated. And why is bella not fixing her rooms you can no move if some one stuck. Again frustration maybe she can not fix it till tomorrow hope she does. Great rooms if I can stay in line long enough

Well I'm not sure if anyone already said this, but I took that "waiting time" line to just be like the real potc ride, not that we actually only have a 5 minute wait. :confused3

Well I'm not sure if anyone already said this, but I took that "waiting time" line to just be like the real potc ride, not that we actually only have a 5 minute wait. :confused3

I thought that was a nice touch too just to make us feel like we are in the parks.

I saw two empty carts in the same room on alice. But i didnt crash this time.

The lines are getting shorter... :rolleyes1

That's actually what they said, but that wouldn't matter. The important thing is that they shouldn't give away anything they sold so that they don't get sued in the first place.

You know Disney's not going to sue themselves, right?...:confused3

okay, now im very scared. im starting to be seeing more and more of those empty carts!!. its like that cheesy movie night rider 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter