ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seller on these contracts:

Update:
sethschroeder---$150-$8031-50-BWV-Apr-0/19, 0/20, 50/21, 50/22-seller pays MF'20- sent 4/3, passed 4/14

I think the other one actually was sent possibly the 4th instead of the 3rd so I expect to hear back tomorrow as well.
Waiting still on ($155-$5167-30-BWV-Apr-0/19, 0/20, 30/21, 30/22-seller pays MF'20- sent 4/3)

sethschroeder---$155-$5167-30-BWV-Apr-0/19, 0/20, 30/21, 30/22-seller pays MF'20- sent 4/3, passed 4/15

Well both have passed and I am now trying to find a notary to sign off on the contracts.

sethschroeder---$155-$5167-30-BWV-Apr-0/19, 0/20, 30/21, 30/22-seller pays MF'20- sent 4/3, passed 4/15

Well both have passed and I am now trying to find a notary to sign off on the contracts.
Is there a UPS store near you.
They provide notarization, and are open during the pandemic.
ET :darth:

Is there a UPS store near you.
They provide notarization, and are open during the pandemic.
ET :darth:

Most of the UPS stores in my part of the country are privatized so not actual stores. I had reached out to one but they have very shert hours even during normals times. Thanks for the heads up as I will see if I can catch them today.

Most of the UPS stores in my part of the country are privatized so not actual stores. I had reached out to one but they have very shert hours even during normals times. Thanks for the heads up as I will see if I can catch them today.

I have an appointment at Huntington Bank tomorrow for my notary and witnesses! It was definitely frustrating trying to find one lol.

Seeing all these notifications of passing ROFR from contracts submitted in early April is getting me anxious and excited. Mine was sent to ROFR on 4/2.
Yep I saw you posted about BLT. Let us know how it goes! I submitted a BLT contract on April 10th for ROFR as buyer.

So I have to update mine...apparently Fidelity just sent the ROFR to Disney today..instead of 9 days ago when the seller and I inked the contract. Sigh...

so

nickoley---$95-$10922-100-AKV-Feb-0/19, 100/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 4/18

ugh! I was so hoping I’d hear early next week...guess not.

So I have to update mine...apparently Fidelity just sent the ROFR to Disney today..instead of 9 days ago when the seller and I inked the contract. Sigh...

so

nickoley---$95-$10922-100-AKV-Feb-0/19, 100/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 4/18

ugh! I was so hoping I’d hear early next week...guess not.
You got AKL at $95!? - Great Deal :thumbsup2
I'm on the same Fidelity Train with my SSR contract, but it is inching along :goodvibes
It took 3 weeks for mine to clear ROFR.
Congrats, and good luck on passing ROFR at that price
ET:darth:

You got AKL at $95!? - Great Deal :thumbsup2
I'm on the same Fidelity Train with my SSR contract, but it is inching along :goodvibes
It took 3 weeks for mine to clear ROFR.
Congrats, and good luck on passing ROFR at that price

yeah, from the seller. But who knows if it will pass ROFR? But I felt like it was the best time to make an aggressive offer. If it passes, I will be thrilled.

yeah, from the seller. But who knows if it will pass ROFR? But I felt like it was the best time to make an aggressive offer. If it passes, I will be thrilled.
Keep me posted -- Mine got through ROFR - it was $89/PP at SSR. I took the same aggressive approach as you. :goodvibes

Keep me posted -- Mine got through ROFR - it was $89/PP at SSR. I took the same aggressive approach as you. :goodvibes
It is interesting that while DIS members are a small subset of resale purchasers that such a significant portion of the best deals that are grabbed or negotiated are posted here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter