ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dollar has lost 14 percent of it’s value since 2019 due to inflation. $100 a point today is roughly equivalent to $87.50 per point in 2019 dollars.
The dollar is still strong against a lot of foreign currencies, so the price per point and dues might feel different to international owners/buyers/sellers.

Last edited:
They are both great deals as of today. You also made me realize I got my use year wrong. It is actually October. What does DL stand for?
To me Loaded would be a contract with full 2022 points with seller paying maint so ala free points

DL: Double loaded would have free 21 points banked into 2022 and full 2022 points, no reimb maint fee on either.

The dollar has lost 14 percent of it’s value since 2019 due to inflation. $100 a point today is roughly equivalent to $87.50 per point in 2019 dollars.

I was just comparing the sales price from then until now vs what we had been seeing in the past two years for sakes prices.

Congratulations! What a great price! They are clearing 9th dec contracts so hoping mine will be soon. It was on Dec 12th.

$112- $11,200- 100- SSR-Dec- 100/22, 100/23, 100/24- Sent Dec-13/22, Passed Dec- 12/29/ 22
*International seller
We purchased 200 points this past Spring and realized that with our size family we could use more points each year. While on our FL Disney vacation this month we saw a great contract that looked very inviting, so we decided to add 100 points now. It is more of a buyers market now than when we bought our first contract.

abetts20---$135-$22629-150-BCV-Mar- 0/22, 266/23, 150/24- sent 11/16

Still waiting...very annoyed with the realtor as I put in my offer 10/27 and even the initial submission took way longer than necessary. I know DVC isn't as luctractive as a house commission, but this has been ridiculous. I was asked to sign an addendum last week to add the decimals to the contract number. I know this means it was then sent back to start rofr all over, but no one emailed to tell me this or to say oh sorry we screwed up. This should easily have been all done before the holidays and now looking like it'll be weeks more.

And yes, I am frustrated and wanting this to go faster for a 2042 contract. All about the location for us. :)

abetts20---$135-$22629-150-BCV-Mar- 0/22, 266/23, 150/24- sent 11/16

Still waiting...very annoyed with the realtor as I put in my offer 10/27 and even the initial submission took way longer than necessary. I know DVC isn't as luctractive as a house commission, but this has been ridiculous. I was asked to sign an addendum last week to add the decimals to the contract number. I know this means it was then sent back to start rofr all over, but no one emailed to tell me this or to say oh sorry we screwed up. This should easily have been all done before the holidays and now looking like it'll be weeks more.

And yes, I am frustrated and wanting this to go faster for a 2042 contract. All about the location for us. :)
Ugh, that sucks. Was the broker Fidelity?

I had a small contract just pass ROFR but was just advised that Disney didn’t issue estoppel at the same time. Anyone else experience this?
Mine passed ROFR on 22nd dec but acc to the title company .. we will not receive the estoppel probably after 1/1 by disney. It was the same reply for 2nd contract as well which passed 12/27

Mine passed ROFR on 22nd dec but acc to the title company .. we will not receive the estoppel probably after 1/1 by disney. It was the same reply for 2nd contract as well which passed 12/27
I just had a 25-point contract pass yesterday and the estoppel was issued at the same time. I wonder what caused them to issue the estoppel separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter