RV interior decor

Steve,
Love the pics of your RV. Man it must suck to try an get a RV of that size backed into a site.:rotfl2:

Shannone, I love all the woodsy bathroom decor in your RV. How neat! Looks very comfy.:)

I won't try and post individual images, but if you go CLICKY this shows our floor plan and pics of the interior. What sold up on this trailer was a full closet, lost of counter space around the kitchen, separate sitting areas for DW and me and the slide opening up the kitchen area. Plus it's a Holiday Rambler which we have always wanted and was priced right for a brand new left over unit in stock close to use.

Larry

Two interior shots from our 32' Class A (1984 Country Camper, no slideouts):

CIMG8036.JPG

CIMG8040.JPG

That's one nice maintained from the pics of a almost 25 year old MH.

GOOD JOB:thumbsup2

Larry
Thanks! Indeed, we think it is pretty lovely. We added much fancier bedding ... should update the shot.

Two interior shots of our smaller, 21' Class B (1990 Winnebago LeSharo):

a0b5_1.jpg

a2b0_1.jpg

The LeSharo is "new to us" this month. It returned almost 17mpg on the 1300+ mile drive home.

I thought I'd add a couple of interior shots from my 28' 1985 Fleetwood Southwind as it's being redecorated/renovated. This first shot shows the dramatic deconstruction i had to do to rebuild areas damaged by water. The Dinette had to be completely rebuilt, the ceiling and wall needed resurfacing. Though not visible here, the bathroom floor had buckled, as had the ceiling.

MotorhomeRehabPano.jpg

And the remodel today:

SouthwindInteriorPano.jpg

And the bath, with new toilet, new linoleum floor, and new beadboard ceiling. Also a new paint scheme:

20080911MotorhomeBath.jpg

Eventually we'll get around to reupholstering the dinette, couch and cockpit, and also repainting over the shell-pink that a previous owner lathered on everything (walls, cabinets, etc!). I also need to make a drawer for the other dinette, which is just open storage right now. I would like to reface all of the cabinets with raised panel doors like I did for the dinette, but DW likes the reed-mat look of the originals. I'm hoping to get a 17-19" LCD to share between the MoHo and the kitchen (at home), so hopefully that will be the next update.

Let me see if this will work...

The first pic shows new wallpaper...the other pics show the older stick-on decals that I put on that just fell off in the heat and humidity of summer.

Camper+Mods+020.JPG

Camper+Decor+005.JPG

Camper+Decor+009.JPG

I can't wait to get home so I can actually see the pictures of your trailers. Thanks so much for sharing!

I'm going to do a full trip review when we get back on the 13th and I'll take some shots of our trailer then.

Thanks again for taking the time to share. :hippie:

I can't wait to get home so I can actually see the pictures of your trailers. Thanks so much for sharing!

I'm going to do a full trip review when we get back on the 13th and I'll take some shots of our trailer then.

Oh, please do! I love to read trip reports, especially when accompanied by pictures!!! :goodvibes

Thanks again for taking the time to share. :hippie:

Yeah, I had to come home to see all of the pics too. Shan-man - WOW that is some refurb project - beautiful! Shannone - I love the woodsy theme. I'm on the lookout for really lightweight/thin signs that have the same look as yours that I can put up on our walls.

Great pics everyone - what a fun thread! Keep 'em coming.

Okay, since we're sharing, here are some pics of our new hybrid TT (now affectionately named "what used to be our savings account"). :) They were taken at the dealer this past April when we picked it up.
IMG_0555-1.jpg

IMG_0556-1.jpg

IMG_0568-1.jpg

IMG_0558-2.jpg

IMG_0560-2.jpg

IMG_0561-2.jpg

IMG_0562-2.jpg

IMG_0565-2.jpg

and then when we got it home and parked in the yard~
IMG_0573-1.jpg

We haven't had a chance to personalize/customize it yet as we're still "newbies" trying to get acclimated (sp?) with everything. After seeing everyone else's pics, I can't wait to start decorating it!

Please keep us updated, love to see what you do to it.

Oh, please do! I love to read trip reports, especially when accompanied by pictures!!! :goodvibes

Well, now I'm even more motivated to do a good TR!

DH is even on board with helping with pictures and stuff. He is such a good guy. :lovestruc

I leave in 4 days and I seriously do not know how I'm going to get through the last 3 days of waiting.

Your RV is just so homey looking and inviting. I haven't had a chance to put much of a personal touch in my TT yet. We're still spending $ on the basics for camping.

Well, I'll check in soon, maybe even a couple of live pictures after Sunday.

Karla...I LOVE that the kid has had that hat on in every pic I have ever seen of him!!!! The TT looks so inviting....I like it alot...very spacious and perfectly laid out! great floorplan!

Shan-man, that is an awesome job you did on the remodel. I would love to do something like that but DH would never want to undertake such a large project. Something like that requires alot of different skills and attention to detail; you must be real proud of your accomplishment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter