• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

RV interior decor

Those are some nice camper shots y'all have posted. I'm especially impressed with the makeovers.

Do you think I can paint directly onto that wallpaper/particle board paneling stuff that covers the walls? Mine's a 1997 - and it is rather dated looking.

Those are some nice camper shots y'all have posted. I'm especially impressed with the makeovers.

Do you think I can paint directly onto that wallpaper/particle board paneling stuff that covers the walls? Mine's a 1997 - and it is rather dated looking.

It didn't take much effort to add the border and decorations to our tt. I'll let someone more qualified answer the paint question.

I too also love all the pics........has me inspired now to go work on mine! Ours is older, so any change is an improvement! LOL

Chiefcop,

I'm no detective but I sense a theme here. :scratchin It looks great, almost too nice to camp in.

Chiefcop,

I'm no detective but I sense a theme here. :scratchin It looks great, almost too nice to camp in.

Thanks. Our two favorite places to camp are the Fort and the Northern Rockies. This theme reminded us of both no matter where we set up camp.

Chiefcop, your rv interior looks amazing and now you've given me ideas when we get our first rv in a couple of years (well lets hope next year...hehehe).

Yea, I got great ideas too - and decided the first thing I would do is paint over the tacky wallboard that was already in the camper. I figured that paint was cheap and all it would take is a little bit of my time.

Well, I'm having to put two coat of primer just to cover the decorations on the wallboard. I'm about 1/2 way through that - and now I'm tired.

Anybody want to help me finish??:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter