Saturday's Sinful and Slightly Sadistic Riddle

horsegirl

<font color=red>I feel blonder than a cocker spani
Okay. MonyMony and I discussed sharing the Saturday Riddle and since she is not here, I am going to take a shot at it.....

This is in honor of my husband, who is in San Diego. For five days. While there is a 4 day school holiday. It was 76 degrees last night when he called at 6 pm his time. PSA. I harbor no animosity towards my Dh... :teeth:

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How can this be?

PM me when you have the answer.

Have a nice day everyone. :teeth:

There are THREE parts to this answer btw...

Good Morning Sunshine :sunny: She must be in one of those marriages that has multiple DH's :thumbsup2 Thats just crazy by the way :crazy:

I am so IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And horsey...great title....this is gonna be a triplehooooty with a title like that! :thumbsup2

BFF...you're IN too, sweetie! ;)

I'm IN. Thanks for giving us a riddle today, Horsey! :thumbsup2

firstmickey said:
I am so IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And horsey...great title....this is gonna be a triplehooooty with a title like that! :thumbsup2

BFF...you're IN too, sweetie! ;)

Yes I am BFF :thumbsup2

And leading us today is the Lovely Riddle Goddess herself, Miss Donna

Donna
disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305.gif

horsegirl said:
And leading us today is the Lovely Riddle Goddess herself, Miss Donna

littlemermaid070305.gif

Ok Horsey...you gotta quit topping the regular Riddle Goddesses.....snappy get some butts in the seats titles...fancy schmancy tu's.....geez girliehorseyponydoingagreatjobbiepoo.......I have to follow you on Monday! ;)

Hi riddle people!! I usually just watch your antics from a distance, but today I am totally IN!

And what kinda crap is it that you change the post after I send in an answer?

MariDisney said:
Hi riddle people!! I usually just watch your antics from a distance, but today I am totally IN!
Welcome to the nuthouse :cheer2: :cheer2:

L107ANGEL said:
I look nothing like Yoda :confused3 Ask Mark ;)

Ummm....Angel, I saw your pic.....you do sorta resemble Yoda about the ears..... ;) :rotfl2:

And following the lovely Donna are:

the saucy Toot Sweet
disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305a.gif

the hunky, Loubon
aniflounder2.gif
thumb_disney-aladdin-gif-1.gif

the witty and wonderful Gramgram (who whines and doesn't give a neophyte goddess a break)
disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305a.gif

the sweet Lexmelinda
disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305a.gif

the lovely lurker now player Maridisney
disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305a.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter