Saturday's Sinful and Slightly Sadistic Riddle

Loubon said:
Let's review.....

Grammy said:

Donna said:

I said:

How many vitamins did you take this morning??? :confused:
:lmao: :lmao: One, so far :rolleyes1

This is going to be a long day isn't it.

Angel - take your vitamin with a beer :3dglasses

Good Morning Riddlers!!! :wave:

I can see you are all in a FIESTY mood! ;) LOVE IT!!!! :rotfl:

You know what is more fun than just posting here? Sending Horsegirl the 5 PM's I did saying carp. Which she had to open and read :rotfl2:

I have to shower. Don't say a word either Lou. Be back later. Feel free to Wooo Hooty when the time comes. Don't wait for me :lmao:

Also in the Mensa club today are....

The cherubic and hysterically funny, Angel

disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305a.gif

the beautiful goddess Dyan
disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305a.gif

the mammajamma Monica
disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305a.gif

firstmickey said:
What the heck is Aladdin doing in that TU??????????????? :confused3

Missing Jasmine.

I've told this story before but I had my picture taken with Jasmine (there's a shock) in Morocco. I put my arm around her (not like Tigger did with that woman, I was totally appropriate) and she promptly removed it and said Aladdin doesn't like that. :eek: Talk about being in character! I tried explaining to her it was me who was there for her at that moment, not Aladdin who was nowhere to be found. I think she wanted to shoot, drown and hang me. :p

And then of course there was the incident at the princess breakfast......

So, THIS is where the mensas are.................... :thumbsup2

I think I know some of these locas.............

Loubon said:
Missing Jasmine.

I've told this story before but I had my picture taken with Jasmine (there's a shock) in Morocco. I put my arm around her (not like Tigger did with that woman, I was totally appropriate) and she promptly removed it and said Aladdin doesn't like that. :eek: Talk about being in character! I tried explaining to her it was me who was there for her at that moment, not Aladdin who was nowhere to be found. I think she wanted to shoot, drown and hang me. :p

And then of course there was the incident at the princess breakfast......

Do I dare ask about the princess breakfast?????

Morning! This is what happens when I actually wake up a 5am but choose to lay there and try to sleep for the next three hours! The riddle to already 3 pages!

I'm IN!

I told horsey the part of the riddle I got hung up on was they went out and enjoyed a marvelous dinner? Huh. :confused3 Who does that?

No arguing? No cold silences?

horsegirl said:
The cherubic and hysterically funny, Angel

littlemermaid070305a.gif

Oh great. Now you're gonna have to explain to her what that means.

Toot Sweet said:
I'm doing well, Lou. How are you?

Did you see me ask anyone else how they were doing today?

hiwaygal said:
Do I dare ask about the princess breakfast?????
If he told you he would then need to put you in the protection relocation program :rolleyes1

Welcome Paige :yay:

Wait a minute! You went from this?

split personality FM said:
Ok Horsey...you gotta quit topping the regular Riddle Goddesses.....snappy get some butts in the seats titles...fancy schmancy tu's.....geez girliehorseyponydoingagreatjobbiepoo.......I have to follow you on Monday!

To this?
firstmickey said:
What the heck is Aladdin doing in that TU??????????????? :confused3

In about 5 seconds....I am a virgin here woman, a veritable noobie goddess. Please give me a break. :rolleyes1 And might I remind you, you told me to fetch an old previously used TU? Recycle? Me? NEVER! :teeth:

For the love of confusion! This is mind altering this goddess stuff.

I have a new found appreciation for all you gods and goddesses! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter