Saturday's Sinful and Slightly Sadistic Riddle

hiwaygal said:
Do I dare ask about the princess breakfast?????

Let's just say the reason I don't go there anymore is not because it is hard to get a reservation.

Loubon said:
Oh great. Now you're gonna have to explain to her what that means.

Did you see me ask anyone else how they were doing today?
I am not talking to you now! :rolleyes:

Loubon said:
Let's just say the reason I don't go there anymore is not because it is hard to get a reservation.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW...PM sent and I am IN (after some heavenly help! :teeth: )

Horsey...wasn't criticizing the tu's ...just pondering. You're doing a fine job. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

firstmickey said:
Horsey...wasn't criticizing the tu's ...just pondering. You're doing a fine job. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

For the love of sarcasm....stop being nice. I was being snarky for a change! :lmao: Now go back to that other personality...you know. the wise asp one. :thumbsup2 :teeth:

Okay we have a few more Mensa's. I am so impressed everyone is getting without mints or googling. :dance3:

Our very own Sweetheart Roadie
disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305a.gif

Everyone's Favorite Talula
disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
littlemermaid070305a.gif

horsegirl said:
For the love of sarcasm....stop being nice. I was being snarky for a change! :lmao: Now go back to that other personality...you know. the wise asp one. :thumbsup2 :teeth:

I have no idea what you are talking about. :confused3 I am always the epitome of niceness and pleasantry. :teeth: Welcoming and loving of everyone. :angel:

Since this riddle took off faster than a wildfire........................

I will post another riddle tomorrow.

There will be a riddle on Sunday!!!!!

After you partake in your Sunday traditions, come on over for some good wholesome fun. :goodvibes

firstmickey said:
I have no idea what you are talking about. :confused3 I am always the epitome of niceness and pleasantry. :teeth: Welcoming and loving of everyone. :angel:
You just made me choke on my diet coke :lmao:

monymony3471 said:
Since this riddle took off faster than a wildfire........................

I will post another riddle tomorrow.

There will be a riddle on Sunday!!!!!

After you partake in your Sunday traditions, come on over for some good wholesome fun. :goodvibes
The possiblity of a woo hooty on a Sunday :cheer2: I can think of some Disers that would frown on even the thought ;)

monymony3471 said:

If you say it's wholesome, they probably won't come :teeth:

L107ANGEL said:
The possiblity of a woo hooty on a Sunday :cheer2: I can think of some Disers that would frown on even the thought ;)
I can think of some that would frown on that thought ANY day.......... :rotfl:

Forgive me Riddlers for I have been busy.
It has been 4 days since my last Riddle.
My PM has been sent.

paigevz said:
I can think of some that would frown on that thought ANY day.......... :rotfl:
They must be such rays of sunhine in real life :sunny: :rolleyes: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter