**Secret Santa 2011 ~ Sent/Received**

Yay ! A few parcels have been posted already, I look forward to seeing the photos when they arrive

Btw, will you be opening your gift straight away, or will it go under the tree ? Mine will go under the tree till a bit closer to Christmas, but I can't see me lasting till Christmas Day :santa: :rotfl2:

sorry but mine will be hidden til christmas day, gary will be up in glasgow with his mum for xmas so it'll give me a little extra pressie to cheer me up

Well we have just had our evening meal and I had a knock at the door and there stood a lady baring gifts:happytv:She said she had tried to deliver it yesterday.
Can I just say a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE Thankyou to my secret santa sender I cried with joy .It is an absoultley gorgeous,generous thoughtful gift and to say I am over whelmed is an understatement.
Here is my pressie. :lovestruc

dis001.jpg

dis003.jpg

You could not have bought me anything nicer.I adore yankee candle.
THANK:love::love::cloud9::dance3:YOU:woohoo::grouphug:

Dave was just looking at it and went to open to smell them.He nearly had my coffee over him:lmao: NO WAY is it being opened till I have stopped looking at it and admired it infact it probably wont get used for a long time:lovestruc

woo another pressie received , it looks lovely , and im sure smells nice too

:santa::santa::santa::santa:

Mine will definitely be saved until Christmas day. I am working Christmas Day and will take it to work to unwrap to help break up the day a bit.

Corinna

Mine will definitely be saved until Christmas day. I am working Christmas Day and will take it to work to unwrap to help break up the day a bit.

Corinna

Another christmas day worker and I dont start till 1700:scared1:Nice to have the day but not nice going out into the cold:eek:
I couldnt resist especially as I could smell it:wizard::banana:

Another christmas day worker and I dont start till 1700:scared1:Nice to have the day but not nice going out into the cold:eek:
I couldnt resist especially as I could smell it:wizard::banana:

I am working 10:00 to 18:00 on Christmas Day and 12:30 to 20:30 on Boxing Day.

Corinna

just waiting on 1 last bit of my gift and then mine will be on it's way. hopefully by the end of the week.

i will try to keep mine until closer to christmas but no promises :goodvibes :rotfl:

:santa: Thank you to my Secret Santa for my lovely wrapped gifts that arrived this morning, I have popped them under my tree and I will open them a little closer to Christmas (if I can last out that long :rotfl: )

:hug: Thanks again, I can't wait to open them

DSCN4747.jpg

Here they are under the tree

DSCN4748.jpg

I'm going to post mines tomorrow. Everything is wrapped and ready to go but we had quite a bad snowfall overnight and it looks like its iced over, so I don't want to venture out just yet! I wouldn't make it to the PO!

I'm going out tomorrow anyway so I'll post it then :goodvibes

Laura

Mine have arrived! I will post a photo of them wrapped up later, I'm going to try and wait for Xmas to open them :cool1:

The postie drove upto the house at 100 miles an hour yesterday morning, but there was no knock at the door :confused3

After he drove away (again at a vast rate of knots!!) I checked and............................. There was my DIS parcel :cool1::cool1:

I'll post a photo later, and my tree wont be up until the 17th :scared1: so I'll be keeping my pressies until at least then :goodvibes.

Katie x

Mine's away today :thumbsup2 I hope my sender like their gifts once they arrive! :)

Great to see some gifts are arriving already :wizard: I am doing my usual and waiting until Christmas day to open mine, I just like having an extra present than everyone else in the house :rotfl: Once it's arrived, I'll pop a picture of it on under our tree :goodvibes

Mine arrived today and will be kept save until Christmas Day. I have locked it in the filing cabinet at work as this is where it will be opened on Christmas Day.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter