**Secret Santa 2011 ~ Sent/Received**

I look forward to seeing more pics of Christmas presents, whether they're wrapped or unwrapped ::yes:: :santa:

the final part of my gift was despatched today so hopefully I will have my gift away by saturday :goodvibes
lovely to see that so many have arrived already.:thumbsup2

my neighbour just knocked with my parcel..
no card from the royal mail though :confused:

here they are all wrapped up.
photo-6.jpg

hopefully they will stay wrapped up until christmas day :rotfl2:

Thank you so much to my sender. I am VERY excited :santa:

My DH posted mine today, he tried yesterday but the queue at the post office was out the door, round the corner and beyond! Madness!

The last part arrived yesterday and the present was posted today.

I am going to have to remember to bring my present home so that I can take a photo of it wrapped up as we are not allowed personal electronic devices at work.

Corinna

I picked up mine today from the post office :goodvibes

It's in a beautiful disney box sitting just lovely under my tree...

P4271259-1.jpg

...and here are all the wrapped up presents inside!

P4271261.jpg

I'll try and wait until christmas to open them, but not sure I'll last that long! :laughing: Thank you so much secret santa, you've cheered up my pretty rubbish day at work :thumbsup2

12.gif

Here's are the fab presents that have been received so far :~

Simon

005-7.jpg

Jamie

Back Friday, photo to follow

Alyson

dis003.jpg

Mandy

DSCN4747.jpg

Jen

Photo to follow

Katie

Photo to follow

Corinna

Photo to follow

Wendy

photo-6.jpg

Sarah

P4271261.jpg

Jules

P1020639.jpg

I need to apologise as mine is not going to be out by the weekend :guilty:

Work has been mad busy and our office has been moved away from the town centre which makes "popping out" very difficult!!!

I am away this weekend, and will pick up the last of the bits I need in London - we are hopefully going to the Hyde Park Xmas Markets :yay:

I will get it out on Monday or Tuesday of next week but will make up for it being late.......:rolleyes1

Katie x

Mines might have come. I got it delivered to my parents house as my dad is in, but with the weather being so bad (100MPH winds) I won't get down today to open it to take pics or anything!

I'll get it on sunday if it is :)

think postie tried to deliver mine today as was left a card, cant pick up till tomorrow :goodvibes

The postman knocked the door at twenty to eight this morning, he must have wet the bed as he normally doesn't come until gone eleven lol

It was my gift, and it all looks very exciting..

Here they are all wrapped up:

P1020639.jpg

I will be keeping them until Christmas Day, they will be under the tree (once I get time to put it up), thank you, thank Secret Santa, I can't wait to open..xxxx

Mine will be posted Saturday morning...

i'm really surprised more people haven't caved and opened their pressies yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter