**Secret Santa 2011 ~ Sent/Received**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
12.gif

Yay ! It's nearly time to send out our Secret Santa gifts, are you ready ? Mine is wrapped and ready to be posted tomorrow morning

15.gif

You can start sending your gifts out over the next 2 weeks, but if possible please send them out as soon as you can

24.gif

Once you have sent or received your gift please let us know on here, so I know to tick you off my list, and to let your sender know that their gift arrived in one piece. Please also post a photo of your present as we're all a nosy bunch and love to see what everyone has received

25.gif

I hope you all enjoy taking part in this exchange
19.gif

I am still waiting for the main part of the gift. I was hoping it would have arrived by now. I am waiting until the end of the week and then I make alternative arrangements.

Corinna

Postman arrived this morning with a box , and i was very surprised as i wanst expecting anything .

I would like to thank my dis secret santa for the lovely gifts - I love them all

There was a Jimmy shore tree decoration , a pen , yankee candles , socks , choccies and disney pin

I've been well and truly spoiled , thank you so much :santa:

003-6.jpg

005-7.jpg

:santa::santa::santa::santa:thank you :santa::santa::santa:

Yay ! Someone was quick off the mark there :rotfl: Lovely present Simon, the Dopey decoration is so cute, and lol at the Sox Again! socks :rotfl2: :santa:

Mine will be sent out by the weekend I gave the gift to my sister last week to bring home from Florida :)

Lovely gift :goodvibes

mine is ready to go hope to get to the post office on Friday

I'm hoping to have mine out on Friday/Monday. Just need to pick up a few wee things for it :)

Can't wait to see what everyone gets this year! :goodvibes

hoping mine will be posted today or tomorrow

:santa:

Mine is ready to go, i'll post it tomorrow or Saturday. :thumbsup2

I am hoping that the last present will be waiting for me when I get to work. In the meantime I am in the process of wrapping what I have already.

Corinna

I think my parcel came today as my sister messaged me to let me know Im not expecting anything else so guess thats what it is :) I won't be home till Friday december 9th so will update then :)

mine has been posted :thumbsup2

I'll try and get mine away tomorrow, if not, it'll be certainly away during next week :thumbsup2

What with one thing and another I've not posted here much lately :rolleyes1 but mine will be on its way next week :goodvibes

Katie x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter