• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Secret Santa Idea drum roll please!

purplegoddess

wawaaka in VMK
Thanks to all who partcipated! it was a blast! :) a very merry christmas to you and a happy new year. and in case you have not found out, scroll down to see your secret santa. :)

So I had an idea,

I thought hey! Lets have a secret Santa (or secret mickey i guess if you like) for VMK with just dis people!

So here are the guidelines for the Secret Santa Program (as promised):

:hug: everyone (who signs up by the deadline, Nov 18th friday) will get a secret Santa. One to give gifts to, and one to be gifted from. :hug:

::MickeyMo To start: make your mule! One that will not give away your identity! Towards the end we will start to know our mules names (or sooner depending on how soon you make your mule, since they won’t be guest 12563583586756 anymore! ) so make sure it is not a name you would have normally. You want to keep your new friend guessing as to who you could be!

::MickeyMo There is no limit on how many credits to spend. Go crazy! However, you do need to gift your new friend at least twice a week! You can gift them more often than that, but please have at least two a week. So make sure you have enough credits in that account to do that. If you need ideas on how to score more credits, there are plenty of people here who can share their tips.

::MickeyMo Now work on your wish list! You need at least 7 BUYABLE items. Yes, items that are buyable now in VMK. It can be anything at all, but please specify the item and color. And if you can: give a preference on what kind of thing you like the most of: clothing, pins, furniture. And then add one thing that you really want but can’t especially be bought. Keep in mind, there is no promise that you can get this item. It is up to the Santa giver to get it for you, but it can’t hurt to put it down right? Your list can be as long as you want! Just make sure you have 7 buyable items on that list, so they have an idea as what to gift to you.

::MickeyMo I will post everyone’s name and wish list here. I will not be posting who is secret Santa to who, I will PM everyone with who those people are. BUT I will put everyone’s wish list up with their name and VMK name. (not the secret mules name) so at any time (in case the list keeps getting updated) you can come and look it up without having to give away your identity in any way or PM anyone! I will put this list in alphabetical order (according to Dis name not VMK name, but both names will be listed) so it should be easy to look up who you need.

::MickeyMo I will take everyone’s name who wants to participate and I will put them into a hat in my house, then pick 2 at a time and figure out who is paired up with who.

::MickeyMo There will be a few meetings after the deadline has passed (Nov. 18th) for meeting up with your secret Santa. I will arrange a room and times to meet up with them. we will start out in my room (Dis holiday party meet up) then i will tell the person to be gifted via a trade window to follow me to the secret meeting room. we will go in there and i will go get the christmas mule to meet up with you. you will go into the room via a coffin teleporter. the times will be this sunday the 20th. 1pm (pacific) - closing You will friend this mule and then they can find you at any time in VMK and gift you! another meeting monday night for those who missed it. 21ts nov, 4pm pacific to 8pm.

::MickeyMo Make sure to check the list often as you can. Your new friend could have more things on their list, and you can have new ideas as to what to gift them. Have fun with it and brighten their day! You are making a new friend and spreading holiday cheer!

::MickeyMo At the end we will have a mule ball with everyone revealing their secret Santa’s with plenty of chocolate and goodies to go around! I think we will have this party around the 23rd or so of Dec. 

all are welcome to participate in this! Therefore, the more the merrier! The more joy and love we can spread across VMK the happier a place it will be.

A few disclaimers:
If for any reason your secret Santa is NOT gifting you, please oh please PM me and let me know. I will figure out a solution. But only PM me. You never know what may be going on in their life at the time. They may be busy and what not. So be patient.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me. if I have made a mistake on your wishlist or name please PM me and let me know about it so I can fix it. I will try and check this daily for updating.

And most of all Have fun with this! It should be a blast! I am really looking forward to showering someone with gifts VMK style!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The list of who got who:

Dis name-4fosterkids VMK name- Poohbrlvr
*gifting to: Dis name- Belle1997 VMK name- Littlebelle

Dis name- aprncess VMK name- aprncess
*gifting to: Dis name- Pixiebell VMK name- Pixiebell

Dis name- Belle1997 VMK name- Littlebelle
*gifting to: milkabum VMK name- milkabum

Dis name- Califgirl VMK name- Cazalet
*gifting to: Dis name- Disneyfan_77 VMK name- disneyfanlv

Dis name- cat_herder VMK name- cat.herder
*gifting to: Dis name- wdwr VMK name- wdwr
AND *gifting to: 4fosterkids VMK name- Poohbrlvr

Dis name- CoolTigerLily VMK name- CoolTigerLily
*gifting to: Dis name- marypops! VMK name- CL_WDWLOVER

Dis name-Dagny VMK name-Pixie-Stick
*gifting to: Dis name- CoolTigerLily VMK name- CoolTigerLily

Dis name- DarkSideMoon VMK name-DarkSideMoon
*gifting to: Dis name- Roxane VMK name- RoxaneFF

Dis name- daviedude VMK name- Daviedude
*gifting to: Dis name- DarkSideMoon VMK name- DarkSideMoon

Dis name-deba VMK name- deba
*gifting to: Dis name- cat_herder VMK name- cat.herder

Dis name- Disneyfan_77 VMK name- disneyfanlv
*gifting to: Dis name- daviedude VMK name- Daviedude

Dis name- FlyingPegasus VMK name- FlyingPegasus
*gifting to: Dis name-deba VMK name- deba

Dis name- jazstar87 VMK name- CL_Patchy
*gifting to: Dis name- Keyara VMK name- Keyara

Dis name- kaitykatz7 VMK name- Funnygirl
*gifting to: Dis name- jazstar87 VMK name- CL_Patchy

Dis name- Keyara VMK name- Keyara
*gifting to: Dis name- PurpleDuck VMK name- PurpleDuck

Dis name- Lauralee VMK name- Lauralee
*gifting to: Dis name- tequoia VMK name-

Dis name- LittleRydia VMK name- littlerydia
*gifting to: Dis name- kaitykatz7 VMK name- Funnygirl

Dis name- Maleficent2 VMK name- CL_Maltoo
*gifting to: Califgirl VMK name- Cazalet

Dis name- marypops! VMK name- CL_WDWLOVER
*gifting to: Dis name- VirtuallyMe VMK name- VirtuallyMe

Dis name- milkabum VMK name- milkabum
*gifting to: Dis name-Dagny VMK name-Pixie-Stick

Dis name- MomsGoneGoofy VMK name- Goofer
*gifting to: Dis name- Wendot VMK name-

Dis name- Pixiebell VMK name- Pixiebell
*gifting to: Dis name- FlyingPegasus VMK name- FlyingPegasus

Dis name- PurpleDuck VMK name- PurpleDuck
*gifting to: Dis name- Spongeblair VMK name- Spongeblair

Dis name- Roxane VMK name- RoxaneFF
*gifting to: Dis name- SnowyW VMK name- SnowyW

Dis name- SnowyW VMK name- SnowyW
*gifting to: Dis name- Maleficent2 VMK name- CL_Maltoo

Dis name- tequoia VMK name-
*gifting to: Dis name- MomsGoneGoofy VMK name- Goofer

Dis name- VirtuallyMe VMK name- VirtuallyMe
*gifting to: Dis name- Lauralee VMK name- Lauralee

Dis name- Wendot VMK name-
*gifting to: Dis name- aprncess VMK name- aprncess

Dis name- wdwr VMK name- wdwr
*gifting to: Dis name- LittleRydia VMK name- littlerydia

I think it's a great idea. I think since it's just game credits, and not real money, you don't really need to set a limit. Credits are so easy to get, LOL especially since you are using new mules for it :)

i love this idea and want to be part of it! just need to make sure they both give there gifts, one doesnt give and the other says ill be back with mine and doesnt XD

I dont think there should be a spending limit, just long like you said its buyable but nothing insane like "10 cauldrons"

Maybe everyone just list a few things they really want, and the person can have the choice of getting them all or what they can with a new mule. Since a mule has about 2000 that can be the limit?

I want to be in this though :) so add me to your list!

I'm in! I think the limit should be around the number of credits a new mule makes.......

Ill join! This is such a cute idea! :)

ETA- Looks like I'll have to pass this time, because I'm going to be away from a computer quite a bit for the next few weeks! Hope it goes great and I'll try again next time. :)

Sounds like fun! I want to play!

We can all post wish lists and make it so it must include some buyable things to make it easier for gifts but maybe one really special thing. The longer the list the better.

I think this sounds like so much fun, especially considering all the goodies that will be coming out with the holidays. I'd really like to participate, but I will be away from VMK/good internet/the country/land from Dec 12-Jan 13 .....so don't even get me started on how much good stuff I'll be missing.

So, I do have a secret plan of making my sisters log me on any chance they get to jungle crash and buy me weekend specials. So I can always give an early secret Santa gift or get one of my sisters to deliver it. I would even make my wishlist easy! Whatever goes on sale while I'm gone is all good to me.

This sounds like so much fun. I really hope it happens! What a great idea...

Great idea, i would like to be included. I think there should be no price limit. I think what we should do is on our list have one thing, that can be anything, that if the person wants to go above and beyond they can. Then a buyable thing (any price) then one you can get with just the starting credits codes and visiting NPCs ECT. This amounts to about 2000 credits.

I heart secret ###! lol
Seriously, Christmas time is my favorite time of year! Woot!
I would love to participate!

Add me to the list too please. I have plenty of mules

YES I WANT TO BE A SECRET SANTA:
VMK name is Goofer
Wish list
Anything Christmas that may come out
Grand Ballroom Ghostly Organ (Blue)
Cactus Lamp
This last item is not for sale but I would love a Cactus seat (No longer need this I finally got one)

Would love a Haunted Mansion Room code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter