Secret Santa Idea drum roll please!

MomsGoneGoofy said:
Is this true the Zetas are not doing it? I asked to participate in their mail program and didn't see anything about them not doing it. I signed up for both didn't see anything wrong with two at one time.

Yes, it is true. They are not doing the VMK section anymore so more people can join this exchange, but a mail one is being set up right now.

Disneyfan_77 said:
Just to make it clear this is only for buyable stuff, right?
Or can we put quest and retired stuff?

I read the first post and it said buyable stuff but I see people putting quest and retired, so I'm confused? I can managed buyable stuff but retired and quest is out of my league! I stink at trading!

what i did was put down some stuff if someone wants to go above and beyond, then some things for people who cant.

I'd like to do this! I love Christmas!
I'd really like whatever Christmas stuff they come out with, because you can never have too many sparkly decorations in your rooms!
My VMK name is Cazalet

hello again people! the list of who is in so far is up! if you can do this and have not let me know yet please do!
i need your wish lists and VMK names ASAP! make sure you have your mules up and running! and keep those lists coming! and please encourage people to participate! :) thanks!

I have a few questions...
But First off-
My VMK name is same as DIS name - both are VirtuallyMe

Wish List:
Bubbling Cauldrons
Crates
flying carpet chairs
Madam Leota Table
campfire
room divider
number generator

Special Item... chicken hat (you did say we could dream lol)

Now my questions... you mention that we will create a mule for the purpose of giving- which I understand- and that we will have our mules friend our secret person. How are we going to set that up? Will we need to come in as mule and as self in same room? So our mule can find the real character we have and our real character can meet our own secret santa?

Or do we need to create a anonymous account here on DIS and just pm our secret person and arrange for our mules to meet them individually?

Just trying to get the whole picture here- and may have just misread your instructions...

woot so glad your doing this ^_^ see you have me on the list already, but without my name and wishlist XD

my VMK name is same as here, littlerydia. i need to make the mule and get it ready.. ill start when i finish typing this.

Ok my wishlist:
crates! i love crates.
never have to many spooky trees ^_^
any kind of tabels with matching chairs.

my dream wish is >_> pirate couch. haha yea in my dreams XD

wow I love Christmas so much. What a great idea! I would like to add my name to the secret santa project -- dis and vmk name the same -- Lauralee!

Here is my wish list:
1. palm tree
2. bubbling cauldron
3. any leota table
4. lumiere
5. red or green candlestick
6. set of teleporters
7. any new holiday items that may come out
any 1 of these quest items -- grandfather clock, magic mirror, pink hamper, any pirate quest, jungle cruise rhino poster -- or just any surprise would be great!

Adding my wish list here:

Any Christmas items
Anything you can only get at a park
Madam Leota ( have table )
Hong Kong Paper Lanterns - either color
Palm Trees
Tinkerbell clothes
Surprises!

VMK person - hhhmmm a hard choice - AmeliaPeabody

well i've put the expired name in my signature (what i mean is that my signature just went so i had to add my name again)

right now i'm looking for:

anything from the parks
any christmas stuff which will come out
some crates BIG BIG PILE!!!
some teleporters (any)
trees
tiki dolls
any beta items
anything else which will be good for making in a line ride (yay)

milkabum

Beta
A jungle crouise room code
Any quest
A penny press,or 2!
Alot of tiki rug or crates
A diver helmet
Random number generator
A leota crystal ball

I am wdwr here and VMK. (I have my mule already and it has a name)

Wish List:
1. One Palm Tree
2. Set of Coffin Teleporters
3. Tink T-Shirt in any colour BUT yellow (I have that already)
4 Red Tiki Idols
5. Any Candlesticks
6. Tank Tops (no logo) in Light Purple & Green, Bright Red and Dark Green
(I've got the other colours)
7. Any xmas stuff that may come out during out swap ;)

Special not available for purchase wish....nothing that I can think of, so you can surprise me!!!

wdwr

ok to update something else i would like in case the person who is my secret santa is good at hyperspace mountain i wouls like a space mountain room

i am capable of getting it but i missed out on 110 points last time i played and haven't got it

also a way of getting codes is to tell the thread maker (purplegodess) the code and she can give it to us :)

but i will wait for a while if not and try by myself :)

also just a little bump

Count me in as well, it will be alot of fun!! My name is the same here & there. I will return later to add my wish list!

Also I agree, it would be easy for you to have everything in one spot so just update your first post!

:disrocks:

Wish list for now buyable vmk items:
1. anything Christmas related, tree, fireplace, stockings, etc.
2. a blue turnstile
3. bubbling caludron
4. did i mention anything Christmas related...lol
5. mickey santa hat...lol

Other wish list:
1. space suit
2. code for space room
3. seagull hat

I thought you were going to PM eveyone. My Mistake.

My VMK name is CL_Maltoo

My Wish List:

A pirate Sofa(hard to get item) or explorer suitcase
palm trees
flying saucer chairs any color
asteroid chair
crater couch
HM Candlesticks red
any holiday items

stejohno said:
i want to join!! put me on plz!!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce: woo!! smileys!!

my vmk name is stejohno aswell is my dis name?!?! anywho my wish list is as follows:
1. tiki dolls (any colour)
2. ship room dividers!!
3. Palm tree
4. any christmas stuff that comes out!
5. fireworks magic
6. coffin teleporters
7. rare things!!!!!!!!!!!! (!!!!!!pirate quest stuff!!!!!!)

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter