Secret Santa Idea drum roll please!

woo hoo! i am so excited so many people like my idea and want to participate!i will stick up the things that need to happen and post them. should i start a new thread or just edit my first post?
thanks everyone! :) i am excited! and will have the details soon!

I'll join! Funnygirl on VMK in case you can't see the huge siggy with my pins ;) i can't wait to find out who I get!

My wish list:
Rocket chairs ( from quest)
Tiki chairs ( red)
Bird trees
Turnstiles
Ropes
Candles
Penny presses
crates ( mostly gray)
tiki rugs
fountain(s)
:wizard: fireworks magic ( I need this for my main mule redberry) :wizard:

*NikkiBell* said:
Hmmm, great idea, but the Zeta girls are already doing this. :confused3
whoops! I’m sorry it was not intended to step on anyone’s toes or anything. maybe we can both do it? then the boys can play too in this round. everyone is welcome to play along!

and like mal, I have already made my mule! I am excited! but once again I ask: should I start a new thread of the list of people to post what they want and meeting times or should I keep it all on this thread?

Alright Purple Goddess- count me in too- sounds like fun and I can do a Zeta mule for that exchange and Dis mule for this one...

I can always use more mules lol

I think if you post a new thread you will get people "me tooing" in two locations-which could cause you to miss someone or for someone to get put in two times- probably better to keep it in one spot- but not only post info in a new message but edit your first message with new information so anyone new coming along and seeing the post will get all info without having to read everyone else's me too as well...

Me too. Count me in. And yes Zeta but it is a girls club. With maybe some honouary male participation. So this gives everyone a chance to participate. I think this is a good idea.

You can count me in! :grouphug:
I think you should just edit the first post to put a list of all the people who have said "me too"
:cheer2: :Pinkbounc
I am starting a list:
Hippos and crates for hippo room
magic carpet chairs
fireworks magic ( I have 1 but would like 4 more)
A ticket to WDW :earboy2:

I am FlyingPegasus on VMK

sounds like tons of fun, but i have no idea what a mule is (other then a donkey) :earsboy: and how to even go about creating one. :confused3

*NikkiBell* said:
Hmmm, great idea, but the Zeta girls are already doing this. :confused3

Does that mean there can only be one?

No! She should be able to do it if she wants to. I say the more the merrier and as long as each one is well run no big deal on how many Secret Santa things there are.

purplegoddess said:
whoops! I’m sorry it was not intended to step on anyone’s toes or anything. maybe we can both do it? then the boys can play too in this round. everyone is welcome to play along!

and like mal, I have already made my mule! I am excited! but once again I ask: should I start a new thread of the list of people to post what they want and meeting times or should I keep it all on this thread?

Hey Girl,

Nah, I just thought it was a little odd to have two going when your's was developed after the Zeta post was made about the Zeta program. The Zetas have decided not to do it anyway and, as you said, having both males and females do it should be interesting! lol! :)

LisaInNc said:
Does that mean there can only be one?

No! She should be able to do it if she wants to. I say the more the merrier and as long as each one is well run no big deal on how many Secret Santa things there are.

Wow....

No, I never said there has to be only one but I was confused as to why there would be sign ups at the same time as the other one. The Zeta was posted first so I was curious what was up. I wasn't saying she shouldn't do it either. :rolleyes:

As I said in an earlier post, I think having an all girls' one is fun and having one with both sexes is fun too.

You know it is not a case of who got here first...and if someone else wanted to do this also that would be fine too.

I am sure we have enough DISers to fill up several different exchanges.

PG I would just alter the first post not start a new one...maybe leave what you first posted and any new additions noted in a different color.

Mal

*NikkiBell* said:
Hey Girl,

The Zetas have decided not to do it anyway and, as you said, having both males and females do it should be interesting! lol! :)

Is this true the Zetas are not doing it? I asked to participate in their mail program and didn't see anything about them not doing it. I signed up for both didn't see anything wrong with two at one time.

MomsGoneGoofy said:
Is this true the Zetas are not doing it? I asked to participate in their mail program and didn't see anything about them not doing it. I signed up for both didn't see anything wrong with two at one time.

i think the zetas are still doing it, just the mail and email portion, not the VMK part of it.

ok sounds good I will fix the first post and start putting up names of those who want to join. I will also need everyone’s VMK names as well. start thinking up your lists as I will start to post that too! I will try and update it daily if I can! and thanks everyone for the support it should be awesome! deadline to join: the 18th of Nov! the more the merrier! more details to come!

ok im in as well put me in the hat just please make sure the hat is clean first LOL JK

Daviedude im not fussy anything furniture will do all though i am looking for fireworks magic pins LOL YEAH RIGHT

thx again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter