~September Happy Mail-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!!!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Names will be sent via a pm to all participants by tomorrow. Please note that the send by date is Wednesday September 3rd. Post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive them. Have fun!

Great job participants on picking up your pals info.!

If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to send me a pm. :goodvibes

Have fun!

Everyone still has till next Wednesday to send out your exchanges, but just wanted to remind everyone to post here once you have sent out your exchange, and post as soon as you receive them. :goodvibes

Everyone still has till next Wednesday to send out your exchanges, but just wanted to remind everyone to post here once you have sent out your exchange, and post as soon as you receive them. :goodvibes

Gabriel and I received ours yesterday!! We loved them! Gabriel especially loved the light up ball, and of course I LOVED the chocolate!! :rotfl: Thank you so much!

I will be sending ours out tomorrow, we have to pick up one more thing! I will post again when I actually send it!

Gabriel and I received ours yesterday!! We loved them! Gabriel especially loved the light up ball, and of course I LOVED the chocolate!! :rotfl: Thank you so much!

I will be sending ours out tomorrow, we have to pick up one more thing! I will post again when I actually send it!

:goodvibes :thumbsup2

The send by date is just two days away! Participants, please check your pm boxes. I had left a few of you messages.
Please post here once you have sent off your exchange, and as you receive yours. Happy Labor Day!

Sorry all... I don't usually get on the boards on weekends... All my Happy Mail is packed up. Dropping it at the post office today/tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the SEND BY DATE! Please remember to post here once you have mailed off your exchange.

Happy Mail sent out today! Now off to finish my last minute running around before we fly out tomorrow for the big mother/daughter Disney trip. :yay:

Happy Mail sent out today! Now off to finish my last minute running around before we fly out tomorrow for the big mother/daughter Disney trip. :yay:

Great! Have a fun trip! When was it that you will return from your trip? Could you pm me the date.

TODAY is the send by date. Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and please as soon as you receive your exchange :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter