Sharing what you have so others can enjoy VMK in the final weeks

Okay thanks Ill find you.

EDIT: I spelled "you" as "iou"

I'm not on now, and I don't know if I will be again tonight, maybe though. Anyway best bet is PM me when you are normally on. I'm not normally on any certain time so I can probably aim for when you are on easier than trying to tell you when I will be there for sure.

-Stacey

I was looking forward to this winter, hoping they would bring back snowman magic. I love snowmen so this is fitting for me, I didnt find VMK until Feb. and didnt buy any. So if anyone wants to give away snowman that is all I would want before the closing. Thank you.

I am PolarBearPirte on VMK if anyone sees me give a wave!

I was looking forward to this winter, hoping they would bring back snowman magic. I love snowmen so this is fitting for me, I didnt find VMK until Feb. and didnt buy any. So if anyone wants to give away snowman that is all I would want before the closing. Thank you.

I am PolarBearPirte on VMK if anyone sees me give a wave!
i got that for ya

I didn't have the chance to get the credits yesterday, sorry hppv50. Can we meet up another time?

Just wanted to give HUGE thanks to Surfergirlkelli, Adex and BreeMarie for sharing so generously and allowing for my kids to have magic, dream ears and nemo sub pieces. Such a cool thing for my kids during an otherwise very sad time for them with VMK's upcoming closing and even more cool of you guys!

Time for a bump. Looking for DISers to share my goodies with, but everyone else here keeps beating me to it. Let others have a chance to spread the sharing cheer around, will ya?!!! :sad2:

(Lest someone take me seriously, it's called a joke ;) )

ok guys, I have a new wish for my ride
The pan mountains and waterfalls

I also have plenty to gift to people

Can anybody give 30,000 credits and/or space red magic. Please :(. I would glady give back after i buy my kiosk :)

I think what I want most of all right now on vmk are the items released last month, especially the alice stone walls and pirate gates. Those and the princess/pirate turret chairs.
Im looking for these items only because Im pushing to finish a ride Ive had in the works since last june (a sleeping beauty dark ride)- but never got time to make.
So Im trying to finish it now with a deadline

well anyway

I can give you one each of the princess/pirate turret chairs.
PM me a time to meet this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter