• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sharing what you have so others can enjoy VMK in the final weeks

I dunno about my top 3. But, what I have, I will share with anyone. Heck, the majority of what I have is thanks to LadyBoadicea and her generosity. If I'm half as generous as she's been to me, we'll all be fine!

...and of course some of the pins from ned and mansion. So that i can have a screen shoot of my avatar wearing the above item & pins doing the magic, in a room with the furniture and my friends on vmk:grouphug:
Not sure which pins do you need. Can you post a list, Star?

princess: Oh Where Oh Where has the magic gone? :wizard:
Look around you. The irony - there's more magic now than there ever has been before ... all coming from fellow players. Now, if only we could see a little magic on behalf of Disney it would be perfect.

Wish List:
Red Space
30,000 Credits
Anything that your willing to give.

:)
Name: AtomicPoorEgg
I have your 30,000 credits. Just PM me to set up a time to trade you. :)

I have already posted this but I'm going to post it again ;):
Tink V-day 06 pin.
Quest kiosk.
Green explorer shorts.
Bird hat.
Black ears.
Gold ears.
Jungle Cruise pin set.
Food pin set.
long list. @_@

I have your black ears and Lion, Toucan, Giraffe and Zebra pins for you ( sorry no hyena :( ), and 30k for the purchase of your kiosk. Just PM me when you can trade.

Still waiting apon my dream
:angel: I wish i wish for money to get a quest thing:angel:

I would also like to put my black beret up for anyone who is wishing for 1:flower3:

I think I still have a full pirate ship code that still works if someone would like to build a ship.

I would love the code.
Was going to play pirates today in hopes of getting the parts.
:) You haven't seen me play pirates - it is not pretty

I would love the code.
Was going to play pirates today in hopes of getting the parts.
:) You haven't seen me play pirates - it is not pretty

LOL Actually I think I have during the quest :lmao:

When I get home I will get out my list and send you one along!

I would also like to put my black beret up for anyone who is wishing for 1:flower3:

Did you get your quest funds? If not is that quest from this weekend still on, I think it is? I would be happy to help you finish the quest to get the 52,000 credits. Please PM me if you need that help. I finished it rather slowly but I can do it. Im better than average at Pirates and mansion so helping you there is a breeze.

Did you get your quest funds? If not is that quest from this weekend still on, I think it is? I would be happy to help you finish the quest to get the 52,000 credits. Please PM me if you need that help. I finished it rather slowly but I can do it. Im better than average at Pirates and mansion so helping you there is a breeze.

Yes, the quest runs through the 30th. This is an EXCELLENT way for you to get a quest machine if you want one.

If you pull together a team to help you through pirates and mansion, let me know. I will play to help.

i'm dismantling all my rooms so those in need or want some stuff let me know--

some samples of stuff i can give away are:

Dreams stuff
Christmas stuff
pirates quest
sub pieces

i have pretty much everything, and lots of them..if you have specific wants PM me and we'll work something out :thumbsup2

Well My wish list is...

A minnie hat (surprise, surprise) ;)

Silly me gave mine away along time ago to a DIS member. I was happy when I gave it to them tho :)

The only thing I really want is some gold ears. Someone scammed me in 06 and I never got them back. I still miss that hat so much. :goodvibes

The only thing I really want is some gold ears. Someone scammed me in 06 and I never got them back. I still miss that hat so much. :goodvibes

Let me know when u are on, i'll probably be on after school 3:00 to 4:00 (pacific), i can get you them

Well My wish list is...

A minnie hat (surprise, surprise) ;)

Silly me gave mine away along time ago to a DIS member. I was happy when I gave it to them tho :)

Find me online after 6:00 p.m. eastern tonight, my friend. I have one for you.

Wow it's amazing to see Dis members dream come true :) You all are angels!
Right now the things I am currently searching for are: 1* Green Space Suit magic(wasn't lucky enought to acquire one yesterday :(), A Mickey Window and Green Explorer Shirt(ANY! ;) )

Hope all of you enjoy our last times in VMK and wish you all great moments in the near future:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter