• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

She's masking up and taking on the World

Now we are in the Magical Express bus. We were surprised by the assigned seating on the bus, but it helps them manage social distancing. When you get to the front of the line, they tell you which bus and show you a seating diagram to show you which seats you have, and empty rows between parties. Since we are near the back, I thought we would be stopping at a few other resorts first, but the front is empty. We will see.
391B30FA-FCB1-42AE-BB70-F312D7C41AD8.jpeg

Now we are in the Magical Express bus. We were surprised by the assigned seating on the bus, but it helps them manage social distancing. When you get to the front of the line, they tell you which bus and show you a seating diagram to show you which seats you have, and empty rows between parties. Since we are near the back, I thought we would be stopping at a few other resorts first, but the front is empty. We will see.
Hurray! Glad you got there safely!
We are so happy to be here. Everyone made it and we are having a great time.
Oh, that lobby.....just looking at pictures of it makes me happy. :) I hope you guys have the best time!

Glad you enjoyed it so much! I went to Teppan Edo in November, and while most of the food was good as ever, the filet mignon I got did not seem as high quality as before. If your experience was different, maybe there is no systemic issue with this, and mine was just a fluke. BTW it was thanks to one of your previous trip reports that I became a fan of Teppan Edo and their filet mignon. :)

Yum yum! Love teppan edo and very much looking forward to it when I am there in March!
We were all very happy with it.

Sounds like a great trip already!
It really has been. At some point we will write about the COVID changes and adaptations, but right now they all add up to a net positive for us.

P.S. I really like your new pictures from Teppan Edo. Based on your newest good report about the filet mignon, I've made plans to go again.
That’s great to hear. I’m sorry your last experience was sub-par. We were scared it wouldn’t be the same, but it was as great as we remember.
The Filet is a regular menu item this time, not a strange add on like it was last year. Six of us ordered it, and we all walked away happy. We hope you will have the same luck next time.

I haven't been on the forums in a few days. So excited for you and your traveling party. That is an excellent location at CCV! Glad to hear the filet is back on the regular menu! We are booked for the last week of October in a dedicated 2 bdrm at CCV. I think this time were going to go no matter what!

Even when the filet was listed in a different way on the menu, it was still available for an upcharge. It looks like the upcharge has now been added in as part of the new regular price. So, not a whole lot different.
We got the filet last year too when it was an add on, and it was no problem. The menu wording was confusing as to whether you had to get another protein as well to get everything else, which you did not. Now everything is back to how it used to be, with filet as an entree option at a higher price. I suspect that not having the dining plan simplifies things for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter