"ships and shipwreck quest" help thread

:rolleyes: Lol ty for help on that quest pplz!! who would have guessed....... A Lumiere Candle!!!! :rotfl2: ~ How much do they cost? :confused:

BobRichmond said:
This is right on, but wanted to give another little time saving tip.

You do not "have to go" if you have the Small World shop on your shopping list. You can just buy Lumiere from wherever you are by clicking "Shop". Also if you have Lumiere in your inventory already it will skip that step.

This also holds for the point in the quest where it tells you to buy something from the Small World shop. You will have to buy something, but can do it from where you are.

To combine the above hints: When it tells you to buy something earlier in the quest - buy Lumiere using "Shop" if he is not already in your inventory.
TY!!! thats great info!! :wizard:

It says to play the pirates game so im guessing you have to win a match? :( I'm really bad at it can someone help me?

How on earth does that clue end up being related to the lumiere candle.. Are the VMK writers a little twisted in there logic or am i missing something..

danandjackie said:
How on earth does that clue end up being related to the lumiere candle...
The task says to get something you see in the Nautilus Grotto, but does not say how to get it. Lumiere is one of the things (maybe only one) you can see that you can get.

Hey!

Uh i just leterally joined DIS lol.
But i was at the last question to get the diving pin on VMK and then my brother needed the computer so i came off and when i came bacl on vmk my quest prgress was gone and then Dizcovery Island was gone too!
SO how do you do the quest without Discovery Island! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I have been trying to get there for ages!
If any of you know anything then please Answer!

that answer has been deleted, apparently. The current guide for the ships and shipwrecks quest is available in the players guide - the guide is a sticky on this VMK board - if you go to post NUMBER 12 it has all the Current answers. I suggest you look there for the new steps you need to take.

Hey!

Uh i just leterally joined DIS lol.
But i was at the last question to get the diving pin on VMK and then my brother needed the computer so i came off and when i came bacl on vmk my quest prgress was gone and then Dizcovery Island was gone too!
SO how do you do the quest without Discovery Island! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I have been trying to get there for ages!
If any of you know anything then please Answer!

The first 2 questions were changed when Discovery Island was removed. The spoiler thread is here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1076396

In addition to the Players Guide there is a separate guide for all the new quests in Tomorrowland and hints to help you get through them.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1078403

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter