"ships and shipwreck quest" help thread

We need to know the question not the number of the task. No one can remember which question went to which number. :surfweb:

Possibly a tip:

I think If you buy Luminere in the Small World shop and have him in your inventory when you get to the 15/16 task, it will skip right over it and take you to the next. At least it did the few times I messed up on it the first time.

I need some help with the captain's quest. Question number 1 regarding finding the galleon. I have been to the ship and hunted all around and still nothing. Am I supposed to find the galleon? Do something els? I just have no idea!

Thank you

First, you are in the right place. What is suppose to happen is that you go into the room, and the next question will pop up. But like you, this did not happen for me either. I had to wait for the clock to "time out" the catch is it takes for ever for that to happen. It took nearly a week before it finally "timed out" and it let me start the quest over. But after that I never had any problems with the quest. Just go and try to play it every day, and hope that it is the day that the clock "times out."

bashfulwishes said:
hmm ok i just tried doing the quest with my "other" real person...and found out that the questions are different sometimes. I came to this one question that I have no idea about...it says something like in the nautilus is filled with treasure gather these at your leisure or something of that sort..? HMM i have no idea..LOL hmm my question was not anywhere as hard as that one :) anyone know what they are talking about?..

That is a screw-u p on the vmk desingers..YOU CAN'T GO IN WITHOUT THE PIN, BUT YOU ARE DOING THE QUEST FOR IT, so you can't get in. when you come to it, just start over, Srry! only way. :teeth:

You have to go buy one of the candlesticks you see in the treasure collection, the one from Beauty and the Beast.

cat_herder said:
You have to go buy one of the candlesticks you see in the treasure collection, the one from Beauty and the Beast.
This is right on, but wanted to give another little time saving tip.

You do not "have to go" if you have the Small World shop on your shopping list. You can just buy Lumiere from wherever you are by clicking "Shop". Also if you have Lumiere in your inventory already it will skip that step.

This also holds for the point in the quest where it tells you to buy something from the Small World shop. You will have to buy something, but can do it from where you are.

To combine the above hints: When it tells you to buy something earlier in the quest - buy Lumiere using "Shop" if he is not already in your inventory.

The above tips are especially helpful when VMK is busy and slow in loading rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter