"ships and shipwreck quest" help thread

cat_herder

Disney Veteran
Ok, this is the thread for "Ships and Shipwreak Quest", If you don't won't help, close this thread now.

The front page of VMK tells you to start with this quest.
The "i" button on this page, tell you which quest to do next after you complete this one.

be start to keep the quest window open at all times, or the answers don't count

to start:
go to captain's quest quarter and go to the upper deck.
to get there, walk near the gold pipe on the lefthand side, to a red exit sign.
check on the desk and the quest starts.

the first picture is of the "galleon"
we have seen this ship for a long time, where?
l
l
l
l
l
discovery island
then count the barrels on the ship - 7.
then find the pirate with black heart, pretty easy - Captain Blackheart in the treehouse, click on him
then count the object where there are only three -- cannons.

next search for place where pirate is on the ocean -storybookland

next find the jolly roger (pirate flag) it is on the ground near the whale's mouth

next find 2 ships - tom sawyer's island (pirate ship and paddlewheeler)

find horseshoe, you will see it pop up, but you have to get to it,
(I hate this __ cave - I have to use the cheat to get through it.)
by going through mine\

To get to Injun Joe's cave, go into Big Thunder Mt room. Go into middle mine door (on lower level). You will come out of the right mine door (one level up) in the same room. Now, turn around and go back into the door you just came out of. Presto, you are in the top right doorway of Injun Joe's cave!
Go to the waterfall (look for QUEUE) and slide down. You are now in Big Thunder Mt. Mine, top level, middle entrance. Go to the right and Exit. You will end up in the same room, on the middle level, right side. Turn around and go out the entrance you just came in. Now you are in one of the places where you can answer the constant question, "Hey, how did you get up there?"
To get to the top left of Tom Sawyer's Island, get to the top level of Big Thunder Mt (see previous post) and go into the shack.
You will be at the top of the slide in the Big Thunder Mt Mine. Slide down to the lower level and exit on the left side.
And there you are! You are across the river from folks who took the monorail.

Now you can get the horseshoe

i got to the part of the pirates game and i cant play pirates because of my computer, what can i do?

I'm having real trouble with this quest. How do you answer the questions for the tasks? I went to discovery island and I didn't know what to do after that. Then it kept saying I failed question one. I'm so lost. Haha.

next is say the name of the second ship in froniterland

type "mark twain"

then you have to count the place where the mark twain can be found. I got it wrong, and have to start all over. after 3 times of starting over.

The answer is 4.

hmm ok i just tried doing the quest with my "other" real person...and found out that the questions are different sometimes. I came to this one question that I have no idea about...it says something like in the nautilus is filled with treasure gather these at your leisure or something of that sort..? HMM i have no idea..LOL hmm my question was not anywhere as hard as that one :) anyone know what they are talking about?..

cat_herder said:
next is say the name of the second ship in froniterland

type "mark twain"

then you have to count the place where the mark twain can be found. I got it wrong, and have to start all over

since this is the "cheat" thread ...or walk through :) the answer is (in white) fiyr if you wanted to know...if not...hmm i guess you wouldn't be reading this right..:( ah i feel guilty..but not really :)

ok,

I'm not that far yet.

next go to small world imports and buy something, anything.
I got pin for 25 credits.

i have to start all over again because people were blocking it and wouldn't move

dis is running slowing then VMK now

well, I have to start over again
I guess they think we have all day long for this thing.
this is the last time I play this, if I have to start again, I quit

well i have 2 more task to go and it is telling me I need the pin that this quest is suppose to give me

that makes pretty vmk sense, i need the pin in order to get the pin

ok, I quit

when someone tell me how to get the diver pin before I can finish the quest for the diver pin then I'll finish it.

cat_herder said:
ok, I quit

when someone tell me how to get the diver pin before I can finish the quest for the diver pin then I'll finish it.

i am in the same boat as you... do not know what to do..

I got the diver pin earlier before vmk did the major slow-down! It's even difficult to use the diver magic now - the magic runs out before I can get into the tank! If you need help on the last couple of diver quest questions, post here and I'll help if I can.

OK, how very irritating, but in a mostly fun way :)

I managed to make it through to question 15 of 16 on my own (the one about gathering treasure at your leisure), and have no idea what they're talking about!

It's positively PAINFUL to try to play a game of pirates when VMK is running this slow, so I don't really want to randomly do those questions on the quest over, and over again, in the hopes that the treausure will suddenly become clear to me...

Anybody want to point me in the right direction? Just a tiny hint?

bashfulwishes said:
I came to this one question that I have no idea about...it says something like in the nautilus is filled with treasure gather these at your leisure or something of that sort..? HMM i have no idea..LOL hmm my question was not anywhere as hard as that one :) anyone know what they are talking about?..

i think the question that has everyone is the one that i said earlier. Not sure of the exact wording...but it says something about...

IN THE NAUTILUS......THERE IS TREASURE AT YOUR LEISURE GATHER THESE. i think that is kind of how it went :) I didn't have that question in my one attempt at the quest. The only thing i could think was the fact that you gather shells for the pearls...so i tried to click on them...lol didn't help...and then tried to type shells or pearls didn't work...very confused :) The only way you can go in there is to have the suit..and don't you need the suit to go in...:) hmmm confusing

I also did it myself all the way to the nautilus grotto before timing out. It only gives you 2 minutes to do this whihc leads me to think it would simply mean going ot the room but for some reason nothing is happening?? I am sick of timing out and and playing pirtaes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter