"ships and shipwreck quest" help thread

Yes, the answer is 3, but I have answer 3 at least twice before and they said it was wrong. But just now they said it was correct.

Wow, that was fun. thanks for steering me in the right direction peeps. Now I "got my dive on" rofl. :rotfl2:

cat_herder said:
Yes, the answer is 3, but I have answer 3 at least twice before and they said it was wrong. But just now they said it was correct.

Yeah, this happened to me several times with the movie quest. :confused3 I guess there's still a bug hanging around somewhere...

~*HoresPrincess*~

Cool, we get credits for grabbing the pearls (clams) in the dive tank in the grotto? sorry if it has been posted already, but i didnt know that. Granted i only got 1 credit for getting a few clams, but i'm guessing the bonuses will go up every one in a while? anyway, thats a cool little thing to keep it interesting. :thumbsup2

Ok i got the suit. :) So after that, the only thing left to do is swim around and get clams. Right?

hmmmm, I would love to do these quests, but things are moving unaturally slow. I'm guessing there are quite a few other people in this situation?

ah!i've been trying to get into a room for 15 mins. now.....I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

ok. i am realy confused. what do we do at the crow's nest 1? i go on it, do the :), nothing happens! what should i do?!

PopStar said:
ok. i am realy confused. what do we do at the crow's nest 1? i go on it, do the :), nothing happens! what should i do?!
Try walking all around inside the crows nest, a pop up should come up, and the next task is to make a smiley face :-)

I'm lost. Thanks for the help if I eventually understand it though.

Woohoo! Finally got the diving pin, thankyou for the help regarding Lumiere...I was totally dumbfounded until I read that!

PopStar, if you imagine that 4 ppl could fit on the crows nest at 12 oclock, 3, 6 and 9, , there's an "object" where the person at 9'oclock would be, you need to walk into that position and you should get the task completed message. Then you just :) for the next and go on. Can be tricky getting to that one position in a busy room...I know, oh lord I know!

PopStar said:

walk around in crown's nest until the window pops up

ok thanks! another question. how do i start the quest that lets me pick up the gem hiding under the ship?

Highlight for answers:
1/16- go to discovery island
2/16- answer is 7 barrels
3/16- talk to black heart
4/16- say cannon in black hearts tree house
5/16- Storybookland
6/16- on the floor by the whale in storybookland ( note someone might be on top of it )
7/16- Tom Sayer's Island
8/16- go through big thunder maze then get on horseshoe
8/16- Mark Twain
10/16- 4
11/16- buy anything! in imports
12/16- fantsyland in the sky step on pink thing in the nest
13/16- smile
14/16- play pirates of the caribean
15/16- Buy Lumiere while u still in room
16/16-answer is 3 cannons

For 1/16, what the heck are you supposed to do? I've tried walking around the ship, I've tried standing still. Nada. Oy, these quests are going to drive me nutty. :rolleyes:

How are any of you doing any of this- My time for mickeys was over 9 hrs at close and I still haven't gotten past #12. With all of the dc and crashes. I hope time resets after close. This is ridiculous! I sent help message to VMK. I couldn't get through any of it. I could figure out clues, but couldn't get to where I needed to be. This stinks!!! Hopefully it will work better tomorrow! :confused3 :furious:

VirtuallyMe said:
...now can you let me know where mickey #14 is?
It is inside the skull in the Forbidden Temple. Of course the picture is of Tom Sawyer's Island, which might have thrown you a bit. :confused3

Nanoer said:
16/16-answer is 3 cannons[/COLOR]

I finally got the number correct, by just guessing -over and over, I couldn't find the shipwreck. All the ones I found didn't have the same numbers at the answer options. Which shipwreck was it?

SorcererDonald16 said:
For 1/16, what the heck are you supposed to do? I've tried walking around the ship, I've tried standing still. Nada. Oy, these quests are going to drive me nutty. :rolleyes:

I just showed up in the room and a window poped up, saying congraditions you got task 1 correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter