Since Tag Fairy Requests are so popular...

Originally posted by WDWMom
I know I am not an Asst to the TF either, but it is fun searching for tags for everyone. Here are some more for Megan's Mom

"I thought I was going to wet my pants because I couldn't think what I had done to get into trouble."

How about let's shorten that one to just:
"I was going to wet my pants" LOL

Those choices are great. Someone has been doing thei r homework on me.

Oh, Please Almighty Tag Fairy...
can't Megan's Mom have a tag of her very own?

(Quick, before she wets her pants!) ;)

So this is where every one gets tagged...Okay, I shall break out of my shell and stand here and clap a bit...CLAP...I believe...CLAP...I believe...CLAP CLAP....are you out there? I'm just like everyone else...I have started my Christmas shopping...CLAP CLAP! I have even been naked in more than one parking lot! :) CLAP CLAP! Can I have a tag, please???

"something dawned on me"
"you just have to be like the Boy Scouts and be prepared"
"I wanna be tagged, but I am too reserved to clap my hands and call attention to myself"
"We were there in May and I didn't notice any bugs."
"DUH! Hey, it was early"
"I have juggled my ressie so much this week, I don't know if I am coming or going...No, I know -- I AM GOING!"
"I kind of enjoy the "thrill of the hunt" for the PS for Cindy's"
"Better yet -- what is the DUCT TAPE for? "
"I am sorta sappy"
"Went to MK, and had the Dole Whip Float -- WOW!"
"after reading what I think to be nearly every guidebook in existance, I feel compelled..."

I think the Tag Fairy has left the RP board.:( :(

There has not been a post about a tag for anyone since Aug. 6 if my homework is right.

Please come back Tag Fairy...... I believe...CLAP...I believe...CLAP...I believe...CLAP:D :D

Maybe they are on a much deserved vacation. Probably on a Fairy Tale Package and then a DIS meet at Peter Pan's Flight.........Wish I were there....

Yay! I've been made an Assistant! Yippee!
pochacco12.gif
It's happy dance time!

Wow, looks like they've been busy tonight!

Congrats on all the new tags everyone!

Oh my goodness!! I've been tagged a whole bunch! THANK YOU, Tag Fairy!!! *stands on head* woo-hoo! Can't wait to show my hubby these. lol

And I'm a member of the RP Bad Girls club! How cool!

Thank you, again, TF! *hugs*

Doing the happy dance! :bounce:
Doing the happy dance! :Pinkbounc

THANK YOU TAG FAIRY!

I am so excited....

Whoo Hoo!!!

:bounce: Congrats to all the newly tagged! That poor TF's wings are probably ready to fall off. :bounce:

I've been tagged too. Yippee. The Tag Fairy was very busy last night while we all slept. I love my tags

Thank you Tag Fairy

A round of jello shooters for everyone.

I want tagged. I'm a newbie!! Is there any hope for me?!? TF, do you hear me? I don't have any proof that I've been naked in parking lots, but I love jello shots. I'm a bartender, so I can help those BAAAD GIRLSSS!! Try a Jag Bomb!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :teeth: I've been tagged!!Thank you TF. You ROCK!!! I'm jumping up and down and my DDs think I'm crazy!

Congratulations to all of you who have recently been tagged!

jumping-smiley-004.gif
jumping-smiley-010.gif
jumping-smiley-004.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter