So what did your flight cost?-

My fiancé and I flew to DL in July from Victoria and it came to just under 1100$. In planning our honeymoon for a cruise around April I've found through skyscanner that for us to fly from Seattle to MCO it's 400 to 500 dollars cheaper than from Victoria. We are going to hop on the clipper and get a room the day before we fly out. Even cheaper than us getting our car down there!

My fiancé and I flew to DL in July from Victoria and it came to just under 1100$. In planning our honeymoon for a cruise around April I've found through skyscanner that for us to fly from Seattle to MCO it's 400 to 500 dollars cheaper than from Victoria. We are going to hop on the clipper and get a room the day before we fly out. Even cheaper than us getting our car down there!

I totally forgot about the Clipper, what a great way to go. I might have to look into that for our trip in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter