So what's new wit chu?

I want to see!

AND I want to see the one Wally made with the dust buster and the plantains!

No, you don't want to see that one. It's like the ring, where you watch and die three days later. Has anyone heard from Rosie?

I had a really lousy morning at work today....had to lay off another 20 people. This brings my grand total to about 225 in the last 4 months. Sometimes being in HR isn't easy. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for my job but it is very difficult to tell someone they no longer have a job....especially when they begin to cry and let you know all of their personal hardships. Even a cold-hearted guy like me melts a little.
Anyway, tonight will just be me at home drinking some gin and diet tonic(P90X makes it a bit difficult to find a permitted cocktail:)

Hey Jamie....could I get a look at that video to cheer me up? And Wally, I'd love to see yours too but I'm afraid it would give my computer a virus!;)

Wow, I dont think I could do your job! :sad2:

Enjoy that cocktail! :thumbsup2

Jamie- Thanks for the vid! I tried watching it on my work computer but got an "Access Denied" message that would be sent to EEO since apparently the video is a bit racy(good thing I'm in HR and get that EEO report myself!). I then looked at it on my personal laptop and all I can say is.....:thumbsup2 I'll be watching it again tonight after a few drinks(and before Paul gets home from work- he wouldn't be happy about me watching it!).
Thanks again....I needed that today!

Since this seems to have turned into the bad news forum, I have an interesting day ahead of me tomorrow. I am going to have lunch with my mostly estranged father where I will have to tell him I am gay, and getting married to a man, and ask him if he wants to come.

Wish me luck!

Since this seems to have turned into the bad news forum, I have an interesting day ahead of me tomorrow. I am going to have lunch with my mostly estranged father where I will have to tell him I am gay, and getting married to a man, and ask him if he wants to come.

Wish me luck!

Here's hoping it goes well for you. Sending you excellent vibes (((((()))))))
:HUGS:

Wish me luck!

WoW! That sounds oddly like Corey's coming out to her then estranged father by telling him that she was a "tattooed biker **** from hell". To which he said that he had no problem with that except that the motorcycle could kill her. :rotfl:

I wish you much luck. :grouphug:

Wish me luck!

:scared1: Yowza! That can't be easy. I'll be sending good vibes your way.
:grouphug:

WoW! That sounds oddly like Corey's coming out to her then estranged father by telling him that she was a "tattooed biker **** from hell". To which he said that he had no problem with that except that the motorcycle could kill her. :rotfl:

I wish you much luck. :grouphug:

You must be a new poster here. Can I take a little time to remind you about the rules about using symbols such as **** to avoid naughty words on this site? :sad2:

We have moderators who will give you points for doing such things! :rotfl2:

Wish me luck!

Oh Louie! Here's sending you my best thoughts and courage.
We're here if you need to talk afterwards...:grouphug:

and MIke? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wish me luck!

I'm wishing you luck, Luis. And sending pixie dust and happy thoughts your way! pixiedust:

Wish me luck!

Good luck sweetness! :flower3:
Wow- :scared: kinda ominous.
Don't let him rain on your parade!

You must be a new poster here. Can I take a little time to remind you about the rules about using symbols such as **** to avoid naughty words on this site? :sad2:

We have moderators who will give you points for doing such things! :rotfl2:

I didn't type the "*"'s. I typed the word **** and the "*"'s just appeared. I did not attempt to bypass the naughty word filter.

Silly boy! :rotfl:

Yikes.
2 mods on deck! :guilty:

Well my evil plan is foiled................... For today:scratchin

So you admit your guilt? ::yes::

No guilt. I let the filter do what the filter does. It's my understanding that one only becomes eligible for guilt if they try to bypass the filter by typing symbols and/or some letters in place of the word that should be filtered. I did not bypass the filter. I typed the naughty word and let the filter do it's job. I am guilt free. ::yes:: I have a potty mouth, but I am guilt free. :thumbsup2

popcorn::

I have one more than one occasion tried to get clarification of the policy and have received differing answers.

So..Mummy, Daddy...tell us.....who's right???????

I heard it was "let the filter do what it do"
Oui? :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter