So what's new wit chu?

Stopping caffeine cold turkey can be a baaaaaaaaaad thing. I've drank approximately 144 ounces of Diet Pepsi (about 12 cans worth) a day since 1995....and 2 weeks ago I started only drinking water and caffeine free beverages. Yesterday I stared at the wall for about 6 hours and had a conversation with a shoe. :coffee:

Stopping caffeine cold turkey can be a baaaaaaaaaad thing. I've drank approximately 144 ounces of Diet Pepsi (about 12 cans worth) a day since 1995....and 2 weeks ago I started only drinking water and caffeine free beverages. Yesterday I stared at the wall for about 6 hours and had a conversation with a shoe. :coffee:

Oh that shoe! It's always wagging it tongue!

Were you talking with that pair of
Christian Louboutin snake skin pumps again? :rolleyes:

*"You will be mine. You will be mine."*

I still say they won't fit :sad2:

No caffeine? Can I have your espresso machine?:coffee:

Never!

As soon as I'm done with the three weeks James is making my the biggest cup of coffee ever!

I am was so disgusted by the cup of green tea with agave syrup this morning that I only took a sip and then left it to grow old and cold....I hope it rots!

What made you decide to stop now?

Were you talking with that pair of
Christian Louboutin snake skin pumps again? :rolleyes:

*"You will be mine. You will be mine."*

I still say they won't fit :sad2:

Snake skin? That is soooooo 18 years ago. :snooty:

What made you decide to stop now?

Health reasons, mostly. Plus I read it's bad for your skin.......and I have enough skin and health problems to worry about. :rolleyes:

Quitting caffeine isn't easy. I wish you luck. I was a 2 liter of Mountain Dew a day, plus at least one or two pots of coffee in the morning as well.

I was a walking vibrator.

I literally went through withdrawals for weeks.

Just as long as the shoe doesn't start talking back, I think you're safe. :)

Quitting caffeine isn't easy. I wish you luck. I was a 2 liter of Mountain Dew a day, plus at least one or two pots of coffee in the morning as well.

I was a walking vibrator.

I literally went through withdrawals for weeks.

Just as long as the shoe doesn't start talking back, I think you're safe. :)

:scared1:

:flower3:
Your my new friend.::yes::

I thought you called dibs on Monorail Man. :confused3

I call him my little M&M- ;)
red.jpg

"Melts in your mouth -
not in your hands!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter