Something About Nothing ... #12

What upgraded clarinet are you looking for Charade? We have a German made wood alto one that has been fully taken care of. Including its case and some reeds. Little one is done with clarinet.

Yeah, pizza is so subjective. We like Red Oven and Sal’s. We also have ordered from Flippers and thought good too.

Quiet night. Burgers for dinner, and now still hungry. Feel kinda cool, so tea for me.

Have a good night all.

What upgraded clarinet are you looking for Charade? We have a German made wood alto one that has been fully taken care of. Including its case and some reeds. Little one is done with clarinet.

Yeah, pizza is so subjective. We like Red Oven and Sal’s. We also have ordered from Flippers and thought good too.

Quiet night. Burgers for dinner, and now still hungry. Feel kinda cool, so tea for me.

Have a good night all.

I think we are looking for an intermediate Bb(?) clarinet. (I am musically illiterate.) B’s band director recommends a Buffet E-11. I really wish she had mentioned this a couple of months ago when we had more time to shop. I’d like to get her one for Christmas, but the month of December is going to be crazy.

I think we are looking for an intermediate Bb(?) clarinet. (I am musically illiterate.) B’s band director recommends a Buffet E-11. I really wish she had mentioned this a couple of months ago when we had more time to shop. I’d like to get her one for Christmas, but the month of December is going to be crazy.

Hers is an intermediate Bb and is a W. Schreiber that was made by the company that made the Buffet. New, was 600 dollars from a top of the line music store bought hmmm, 7? years ago. We have had it serviced by an expert. You are welcome to it. We can bring it with us to Florida. We are actually flying in on the 20th, and staying at airport as evening flight. Then rental pick up in the early morning the next day. We can drop it off on our way to the Mouse if you would like. I can pm you my cell number.

We're hoping to hit the RPR Club Lounge Sunday early evening then head over to see the castle show before close.

Woohooo!!!!!!!! We have The Palm booked for Sunday night, so have to wait till Monday to see the castle show........so looking forward to it though!!! Have a blast..........

Finally getting a chance to sit down and post. B is staying after school to make up a physics test. Speaking of B, I have been trying to figure out what to get her for Christmas. Usually she has a list, but not this year. Last night she mentioned that she wanted to upgrade her clarinet (something we should have done a few years ago). I have started looking around and getting prices. Eeek. Even the used ones are expensive.

Lynne - Sorry I will miss you in Orlando. We have a late night planned for the 21st and then are flying out the next afternoon.

Pooh - Can't wait to hear all about the trip.

Schumi -Thankfully you will be escaping that weather soon. Hope you have nice weather for your trip.

Chuckers - I have yet to experience good NY pizza. The one time I visited NYC I got pizza, but wasn't very impressed/ I can't even remember the name of the place we stopped at. Someone (a local) recommended a place in Times Square, but the line to get in was way too long.

I don't believe it. I just got an email from the high school about class registration for next year. B's senior year No! NO! NO! I'm in denial.

Thanks!!! Anything other than snow will be nice right now........

We had some great pizza in NYC.....real hole in the wall places and some just regular pizza places, but all were nice actually.........and one in Long Island was exceptional!!!!

Yep...........

In case you missed it........

ONE MORE SLEEP...........................

Well, one more sleep till the Radisson at the airport for our overnight before we fly Saturday..........but, that's always the start of the vacation for us.........usually a 3 hour drive up there, but we have snow!!!! Real heavy snow........hopefully it`ll be gone by tomorrow........least the main roads should be fine anyway.......

Packing this afternoon, takeout for dinner.........then hopefully a decent sleep........and away in the morning.........

So looking forward to this trip...............................::yes::

Have a great Thursday.............:wave2:

No, sorry, no Trombone Buckeev. It was just nice both girls played the clarinet.

WAHOO!
th
I can tell Schumi is excited. And rightfully so.
th
Hope the snow is gone by tomorrow morning. Safe travels, and awesome holiday. Castle lighting looks so beautiful. I am sure your trip report on this trip will be excellent, as usual. I enjoy reading and seeing your pictures.

th
th

As yes, at freezing again last night. But, no snow for us. Or rain. I am so ready for Friday. First cup of tea is already gone, so ready for number 2. Cold enough, tea will stay hot today. And, that small bagel is not doing it. Time for tea and seeking something else to eat.

Later homies.

Chuckers - I have yet to experience good NY pizza. The one time I visited NYC I got pizza, but wasn't very impressed/ I can't even remember the name of the place we stopped at. Someone (a local) recommended a place in Times Square, but the line to get in was way too long.

Pizza is a very serious and subjective issue! I think people who didn't grow up with NY Pizza just don't understand.. like I don't understand the attraction for Chicago pizza...

38!

• 38 is the atomic number of strontium
  • In 38 BC, Julius Caesar Octavius, Mark Anthony, and Marcus Lepidus sign the Treaty of Tarentum
  • In 38 AD, the apostle Saint Andrew died
  • "38" is the common name of the .38 caliber snub nose revolver.
  • Bill C-38 legalized same sex marriage in Canada
  • There are 38 slots on an American roulette wheel (0,00, 1-36). Europe doesn't use '00', so they only have 37.
  • The 38 Class is the most famous class of steam locomotives in New South Wales

In 38 days, I'll get to see the steam locomotive that pulls the Hogwarts Express!!!

Number-38.jpg

Don’t even go to that subject.....
It’s been battled about for years on who has the best pizza

I lived in the Chicago area for 6 years. Chicago pizza is more like a pie than a pizza.

I saw a test on TV where they took water from New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles and used it to make 3 pizza doughs. Panelists blind tasted the 3 different pizzas, identically made except for the water. NY pizza was favored by all the panelists.

Thanks Chuckers.......will do.........

mac.......I have never tasted a real Chicago style pizza.......but my one of cousins from NYC loves it! She spent some time there with an orchestra years back........one day I’ll taste the real thing.........yes, I like my countdown :D

I think I need help packing :blush:

I have no clue how to pack for just a week apparently...........:confused3

How do I know what I want to wear each day........I need a choice! So far I have packed all my usual stuff I take for 19 nights........and didn’t go shopping for anything new for me except a hoodie......DH just looked at my suitcase, smiled and didn’t say a word......:duck: sometimes he doesn’t have to..........lol........still need to think of what to wear on the plane!

There’s also loads of room in both of their cases too.........:scratchin I’m expecting a shout for help anytime from DH.......he does pack his own case, he just prefers I tell him what to take........then I can’t blame him if he takes the wrong clothes!

Snow is off.......but it’s just barely above freezing here........whether I’m looking out to sea or over the hills behind us it’s just cold and grey looking..........house is lovely and cosy though.

Time for a cuppa..........

Pizza is a very serious and subjective issue! I think people who didn't grow up with NY Pizza just don't understand.. like I don't understand the attraction for Chicago pizza...
I miss the pizza from back home in Virginia...mainly because our water in Orlando is hard water and anything baked tastes different...especially pizza dough and bagels.

To me...the sauce makes the difference...I like a sweeter sauce on pizza and chewy crust.

Damn...I'm going to have to get some for dinner tonight.

Take more tops than bottoms for the trip
If your case is not full, more room to do a shopping spree in Orlando

For the outer coats/jackets wear booth for getting on the plane then put the coat in plane over head bin

th
Yep, found chocolate. Made a good addition to breakfast bagel. On third cup of tea.

and our countdown:
th

• 1,728,000 seconds
  • 28,800 minutes
  • 480 hours
  • 20 days
  • 2 weeks and 6 days
  • 5.48% of 2017

Well pizza not on my list for dinner tonight or any night soon

Pizza in Georgia is not to my liking

Have been to many of them and one day did a drive an hour one way as I read good reviews for a place that claimed to have the best pizza

No idea what I want to fix for dinner tonight so will eat out
That solves the food for today issue

Did Panera soup last night for dinner

No place in my area is open Christmas except McDonald’s in a nearby town
I’m hoping something will be open in Kennesaw for the holiday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter