• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

I think I have just finalized the last bit of our vacation. DH wants to eat at Mythos, so I made that reservation tonight. We have friends who live in Orlando that plan to meet us for dinner one night. We were talking about eating at one of the restaurants a RPR, but it says non guest parking is $45. That’s atrocious. Please tell me that the restaurants will validate.

Tink - Congrats on the new great niece. Labyrinth was weirder than I remembered.

Macraven - B still hasn’t gotten behind the wheel of a car yet. We are seriously considering calling in a professional to teach her. DH spent most of Saturday watching college football. I’m over it.

Schumi - DH is talking about getting a 65 inch TV. I think it will overpower our living room. We have a reservation at HRC before we go see the Blue Man Group. B fell in love with HRC when we went to the one in Washington DC several years ago whe we were in town for a huge Girl Scout event.

Kohlby - I am looking forward to seeing the castle show. Let’s be honest, I’m looking forward to everything. I think I’ll pass on the cotton candy though.

Chuckers - Love the Cary Grant reference. He’s one of my favorite actors. My screen name comes from one of his movies.

I am starting to lose track of who is visiting when. Is anyone going to be there when I am? Dec 16-22

Hello all...I've been trying so hard to distract myself by reading and planning here but I am losing focus. Our nephew's body was found this afternoon after his ATV with his girlfriend's body as well, fell through the ice on a lake in Northern MN. My DH is devastated as am I for his sake. This young man was awesome. An exceptional person.

Hello all...I've been trying so hard to distract myself by reading and planning here but I am losing focus. Our nephew's body was found this afternoon after his ATV with his girlfriend's body as well, fell through the ice on a lake in Northern MN. My DH is devastated as am I for his sake. This young man was awesome. An exceptional person.

How awful!

I am so sorry to hear this dreadful news. Condolences to you and your family having to deal with this tragedy, and for his girlfriends family too.

:hug: What terrible news to hear. So much sadness. Sending sympathy to both families. I am so sorry your thoughts have to be on this. May all find peace at these sorrowing losses of two, such young, beautiful people. :grouphug:

Charade, we will be with the mouse on 21 to 28, then Harry from 28 to 31. So, most likely miss ya, darn. But, can't wait to hear how you enjoy your trip.

th

It's Tuesday, and that means
th
. Well, for us, most likely pizza or pasta for dinner. While we may see almost 60 by this afternoon, it's just an above freezing start, with a medium pink horizon to welcome the sun for another mostly sunny day.

th
, oh yes, but I am sure ya homies already know that. So,
th
it is, and hope all homies have a
th

Agavegirl :hug:

We all are very pained to hear about what has happened in your family

Words can not express how much we feel the pain you and your dh are going through

You have been with us a long time
You are family here

Do know you are in my and many others thoughts and prayers
We are here for you anytime you need a friend or shoulders to lean on

:grouphug:

:hug: so sorry to hear this agavegirl :grouphug:
Like mac said. We are here for you if you need us.

40!

• The atomic number of zirconium
  • In Major League Baseball, each team is allowed to have 40 members on their active roster at any given time
  • 40 is the international direct dial code for Romania
  • 40 winks is a short nap
  • At 40 years of marriage, the appropriate gift is a ruby
  • There are 40 spaces on a standard Monopoly board
  • 40 is used very heavily in almost every major religion - some examples
    • Moses spent 3 periods of 40 days and 40 nights on Mount Sinai
    • A man cannot study the Kabbalah until he is 40 years old
    • Muhammad was forty years old when he first received the revelation delivered by the archangel Gabriel
    • The period of time from the resurrection of Jesus to the ascension of Jesus was 40 days
    • It rained for 40 days and 40 nights during the great flood

I am hoping for no rain in Orlando in 40 days for my trip to Universal!!!

3736898622_597ebfb158.jpg

Last edited:
Hi'ya homies!! Wow, wow and wow....what an absolutely awesome trip we had.

My MacBook had a minor crash while we were driving back home. Thankfully everything was able to be saved and I'm back in business. I'm going to start uploading pictures tomorrow. The light projection show on the castle....absolutely fantastic.IMG_1271.JPG

Can’t wait to hear all about your fun trip !

Bring on the pictures

Glad the Mac Book was backed up or else we would be sending you back to the Darkside to repeat the vacation

@agavegirl1 I'm so very sorry for the tragedy your family has suffered.

@macraven My brother is the sr network tech for our school system. He's also the miracle worker that revived my Mac.....were I not set to routinely back up to the cloud, I'd be extracting his foot from places I'd rather not imagine. DH had already told me to get ready to order a new laptop if needed, but I wanted MINE back.

Uploading pictures now and seeing the castle lit up....I want to go back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter