What's Up With VMK -GAME BACK UP!! 6/30/07

Is this happening to you!?!?

• Once In A While.....

• Yes!

• No

• Every time they make a newsletter, yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can play the Pirates game :) i'm spending time getting some codes and working towards that Sparrow suit LoL

:rolleyes1 Still waiting for silly VMK to get up and running.

Nope I don't have any queens, Go Fish. Anyone have a jack?

oh phew! i thought they deleted my account or something bc it kept sending me back to the log in page, It appears that it is doing the same thing to everyone.

oh phew! i thought they deleted my account or something bc it kept sending me back to the log in page, It appears that it is doing the same thing to everyone.

Yep. That's what it's been doing for me for the last 3 hours.

Wow! I've been out running errands and getting my hair done, only to find out VMK is STILL down?? Has it not even opened at all today? It's been 3-1/2 hours! I think that's a record.

Rats, I do NOT want to do housework.:laundy:

Found this on toon town. I dont play it, just checked to get info on servers.

We are sorry! Toontown is currently unavailable. The Cogs have thrown a wrench into our system unexpectedly. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working quickly to solve the problem. Please try again soon. Thank you for your patience!

Is there something wrong with vmk right now? I cant log in, is anyone logged in? is it not working or is there something wrong with my computer?

I was on when VMK opened and stayed on a little over an hour before I logged myself out. Now I can't get back on, I guess that means more yard work for me.

there is a host room and it wont let me on. Im missing my chance to get the typhoon lagoon pin for this month. Arrrggg.

Has anybody tried using the contact us link to let them know? I tried but I keep getting that I forgot my username and birthdate. yeah right. :confused3

LOL I wondering what I done to get kicked out. :lmao:
Well, I have to be leaving the house soon and probably won't be back till late, so no VMK for me today.

Dianne

geeez vmk don't you have the problem fixed yet??? some us would like to get to the game and buy our stuff lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter