Spring Advantage 2012

*idreamofdisney*

Living for the Magic
Hey guys! princess: So I know it's a bit early, but I thought I'd start a thread for those of us who are applying for the Spring or Spring Advantage College program. Hopefully we can all be successful! Has anyone who is applying applied in the past? I applied last semester, but I didn't pass the web interview. :confused3: I'm a bit nervous about doing it again, I don't want to fail again!

I'm a Spring 2011 alumni and I'm doing another program in Spring 2012! This is going to be a long 5 month wait...

I am applying for the Spring!

What are your top role choices?

My top choice, BY FAR, is character performer. I am a performer to the end of the earth and back! I worked as a character performer at SIx Flags so I have some experience with it. :) My other top choice is Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, but I'll also take FSFB, Attractions, Hospitality, and Character Attendant. How about you?? :)

My top choice, BY FAR, is character performer. I am a performer to the end of the earth and back! I worked as a character performer at SIx Flags so I have some experience with it. :) My other top choice is Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, but I'll also take FSFB, Attractions, Hospitality, and Character Attendant. How about you?? :)

My top choice is Character Attendant. My other top picks are Attractions, Fairy Godmother in Training, Photopass, Merchandise, and Main Entrance Operations.

Hi!
I'm sure I've posted this before, but I want to do it again because I'm so excited for apps to come out next month!!! My top roles are character performer, attractions, merchandise, and character attendant. But I really wouldn't mind anything except for QSFB, custodial, or hospitality.

Hi!
I'm sure I've posted this before, but I want to do it again because I'm so excited for apps to come out next month!!! My top roles are character performer, attractions, merchandise, and character attendant. But I really wouldn't mind anything except for QSFB, custodial, or hospitality.

Is this going to be your first time applying? I want to be a character performer as well! Performing is my lifeee! :D

I'm a Spring 2011 alumni and I'm doing another program in Spring 2012! This is going to be a long 5 month wait...

What was your role in the Spring of 2011? Did you have a car? I'm like freaking out because I don't think I will have a car and I'm afraid I'll be miserable with out one!

Hey all! I'm hoping for spring advantage.
My top role choices are Attractions for sure and then character attendant and photo pass but I don't know which one I want 2nd and which one 3rd!
I’m scared about the WBI since I am graduating in Dec this is my only chance to get into the program!
I'm really excited though!

Is this going to be your first time applying? I want to be a character performer as well! Performing is my lifeee! :D
Yep! This is my first time applying to the college program. I'm also really excited for the audition in addition to the regular application:cool1:

Hey all! I'm hoping for spring advantage.
My top role choices are Attractions for sure and then character attendant and photo pass but I don't know which one I want 2nd and which one 3rd!
I’m scared about the WBI since I am graduating in Dec this is my only chance to get into the program!
I'm really excited though!

I'm nervous about the web interview as well. I applied for the program last semester but I didn't pass the web interview. I made a note of the first day they said I could reapply, so I'm like counting down the days!! I've been researching what people say about the WBI and so far, most people say try not to answer neutral on too many questions, which is what I did the last time and probably why I didn't pass.

Where do you go to school, what do you study?

Yep! This is my first time applying to the college program. I'm also really excited for the audition in addition to the regular application:cool1:

I'm excited too! I love the audition process. Have you watched any of the Disney audition videos? There's a couple on youtube and also one on the college program website.

I'm nervous about the web interview as well. I applied for the program last semester but I didn't pass the web interview. I made a note of the first day they said I could reapply, so I'm like counting down the days!! I've been researching what people say about the WBI and so far, most people say try not to answer neutral on too many questions, which is what I did the last time and probably why I didn't pass.

Where do you go to school, what do you study?

I took the WBI during the Fall Season for practice (using my roommate's info), and passed it. Some tips I used/would reccomend are try not to answer neutral (most of my answers were either strongly agree or strongly disagree), read the questions carefully, don't second guess yourself, and make sure to be consistent.

I took the WBI during the Fall Season for practice (using my roommate's info), and passed it. Some tips I used/would reccomend are try not to answer neutral (most of my answers were either strongly agree or strongly disagree), read the questions carefully, don't second guess yourself, and make sure to be consistent.

That was a good idea to practice it! Yeah I think answering neutral too many times is why I didn't pass. I'm going to apply the first day I'm able to and watch the e-presentation so I can get right to the web interview. According to the prompt that I got at the end of the web interview last semester, the first day I can apply is August 16th.

Hi, I'm applying for Spring 2012 and I am a Spring 2011 alumni. A lot of my friends are applying again because it was so much fun!!!

Hi!

QSFB actually isn't that bad. Where I was last program we got paid the highest out of most of the CP participants.

What was your role in the Spring of 2011? Did you have a car? I'm like freaking out because I don't think I will have a car and I'm afraid I'll be miserable with out one!

Not having a car is not a problem. Disney's buses take you everywhere you need to go. I also did not have a car but one of my best friends had one so I almost never got on the buses. I didn't miss out on a thing down there even though I couldn't drive. Believe me you will make friends with people who have a car. just remember to offer gas money.

QSFB actually isn't that bad. Where I was last program we got paid the highest out of most of the CP participants.

Not having a car is not a problem. Disney's buses take you everywhere you need to go. I also did not have a car but one of my best friends had one so I almost never got on the buses. I didn't miss out on a thing down there even though I couldn't drive. Believe me you will make friends with people who have a car. just remember to offer gas money.

How efficient are the buses? Like is there always long waits and stuff? I'm not applying with any of my friends so I'm like nervous that I'll have a hard time making friends when I get down there. I'm like very open and friendly so I'm hoping to make friends tho!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter