Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

I bet they are regretting sending that first email now. Better safe than sorry and it was the right thing to do. But hindsight being 20/20 and all, it caused a lot of anxiety for nothing.
I wonder if maybe the email alerted some VIPs who hadn't been aware of the problem, and subsequently threw a fit.

I bet they are regretting sending that first email now. Better safe than sorry and it was the right thing to do. But hindsight being 20/20 and all, it caused a lot of anxiety for nothing.
I understand why they couldn’t wait until tomorrow to send out the email, but I wonder why they didn’t wait until today if it was this close. At the end of the day, I’m just glad that we will all get our shiny bling at the end of the race.

Maybe they did dispatch a private plane to go grab them from the other side of the planet once they saw how much sadness this caused the runD community. (I'm going to just believe that. 🤣)

Looking at the forecast now, Sunday looks better—no more stormy icon!
Sunday does look better now, which is great! I just keep checking it and hoping that the rain forecast keeps getting lower and lower for Fri & Sat.... (where's our resident meteorologist?)

Maybe they did dispatch a private plane to go grab them from the other side of the planet once they saw how much sadness this caused the runD community. (I'm going to just believe that. 🤣)
Interesting that you would go with Sadness. I observed mostly Anger.

They really had two options: the one they took, or don’t say anything and hope the medals come in, but risk having to make a no medals announcement when everyone is already at WDW. The outrage over a surprise announcement would have been way worse for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter