"Stay out of the damn lakes" and don't use some plastic water bottles

I signed up, but don't know what to do next.
how do I get the disssssssssign? :confused3

Oops - wrong link. Try THIS

Will they have a Lakesnake slushy machine at POP? And can I use my refillable mug that I got on my first trip in 2006?

I assume it is BPA free.

Down by the lake where ducks do waddle
I met a man who had a bottle

He'd filled the bottle from the lake
And in that bottle was a snake

I asked if there was BPA
He looked at me and said "no way!"

I asked if it cost a dining credit
(what he next I have to edit)

He said that Lake Snakes are quite rare
He said that Lake Snakes don't like air

To catch one was his life long wish
So in the lake he had to fish

He fished all day but caught no fishes
Although he did get to see Wishes

It took a week to catch his prize
(he said with gleams in both his eyes)

He lost his place in every line
He never got to Food and Wine

It was a struggle, much pain and aches
So as Pete says...
Stay Out of The Damn Lakes!

:upsidedow

BradyBz12-:lmao:

Thank you that was just what I needed to make me smile again after I have about had a heart attack this morning at the thought of a toddler running around WDW by himself.

This thread is the greatest! :banana:

BTW- I want that SIGG water bottle bad but $28, WOW!

Yeah, the CafePress selection is limited... and not cheap. I got a few stickers to play with.

I'll probably end up buying the hydroflask (especially with the DIScount) and slapping one on that. :thumbsup2

BradyBz12-:lmao:

Thank you that was just what I needed to make me smile again after I have about had a heart attack this morning at the thought of a toddler running around WDW by himself.

This thread is the greatest! :banana:

You have to also remember that they are making these one at a time.

Yeah, the CafePress selection is limited... and not cheap. I got a few stickers to play with.

I'll probably end up buying the hydroflask (especially with the DIScount) and slapping one on that. :thumbsup2

I just said that is what I was going to do. :lmao: I was going to get a hydroflask anyways. Thanks for putting that together.

You have to also remember that they are making these one at a time.

Yeah I never thought of it that way, good point!

I just ordered a hat and sticker from Cafe Press and used this code to redieve $5.00 off...CSAUGMKT2010. It is good through 8/31/10.

I also thought it looked cut off but with the code it was pretty much free so I thought I would give it a shot and see how it looked. When I get my stuff I will let you know for sure if it is cut off.

Are the bumper stickers what ya'll are buying? It looks cut off to me?

I also thought it looked cut off but with the code it was pretty much free so I thought I would give it a shot and see how it looked. When I get my stuff I will let you know for sure if it is cut off.

I don't know how the site works but it looks like you can upload graphics and they will print it on a bunch of stuff for you.

Since the graphic is square and a bumper sticker is short and wide the software is displaying the file the only way to can by shrinking it down or cropping it. It looks like does both.

So if a human sees this before they send it to you the only way they can fix it is to shrink it all the way down so you will get a small pic in the middle of a wide sticker.

It has to be reformatted for size paper. I can do it tomorrow at work, but I don't know how to get it to the person who created the account.

I'm the one who setup the artwork. Looks like the bumper sticker layout changed from how I originally set it up. It doesn't fit well on the long horizontal sticker, so originally I set it up to print sideways, 2 end to end, so you could actually cut 2 stickers out of one and the artwork would be bigger.

I'll go back in and switch it back....

I don't know how the site works but it looks like you can upload graphics and they will print it on a bunch of stuff for you.

Since the graphic is square and a bumper sticker is short and wide the software is displaying the file the only way to can by shrinking it down or cropping it. It looks like does both.

So if a human sees this before they send it to you the only way they can fix it is to shrink it all the way down so you will get a small pic in the middle of a wide sticker.

It has to be reformatted for size paper. I can do it tomorrow at work, but I don't know how to get it to the person who created the account.

I would send her a message and ask for her e-mail.

I'm back....

OK, the bumper sticker should be all set again. Not sure how it got switched around from how I set it originally. :confused3

They do have other stickers that the artwork fits better on, but they're not included in the free store setup. If you want to try those, just setup a CafePress account and download the original artwork HERE

That way you have way more options as to what you can do with it.

Have fun!

Yeah, the day is here!
I am getting my damn lakes gear!

It came from far and away.
I am sure it will make my day.

It came 3 days early.
Good thing I was getting kinda surly.

A missing camera cable is all I need
and I will post pictures very soon indeed.

Can we wear "damn" on our shirts around the parks without getting looks??? I really want one of these shirts :lmao:!

I will let you know if I get kicked out! :lmao:

Still can't find the cord. Off to buy a card reader.

I'm not familiar with the SIGG water bottles. Does anyone know the difference in them & the HydroFlask? What size are they? Thanks

Here we go!

DSCN2284.jpg

DSCN2280.jpg

DSCN2282.jpg

It has velcro on the back.

DSCN2281.jpg

Yes my sticker did get cut off but I think that has been fixed now. Maybe I can try to do something with it. Good thing it was free!

DSCN2286.jpg

I am very happy with the hat and can't wait to wear it. I don't think the "damn" is large enough that the average person would notice it, the people from the Dis can probably spot it a mile away. ;)

BTW- Thank you BradyBz12 for putting in the work at Cafe Press.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter