"Stay out of the damn lakes" and don't use some plastic water bottles

Don't partake a fake baked lake snake cheesecake flake! Chef Jake at Steak and Shake bakes lake snake cheesecake from wake that Drake's make! Forsake this mistake, or quake with a headache!

Narcoossee's has the real stuff.

Just listening to the 7/29 Disboards podcast and the team has recommendations to bring plastic water bottles with you all the time in the heat. Just want to make sure that people are aware of the health concerns on Bisphenol A (and especially for young kids).

Bisphenol A is an additive found in some plastics which has been proved to be toxic in humans. Melting plastics (or plastics in hot weather) can also leech Bisphenal A so it is important that you make sure that your water bottle is not one of the plastic ones made from Bisphenol A.

Along with the lakes and the snakes, something to keep in mind.

If you want more info -- see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A for a description of the issue.

This doesn't bother us. There are always alarmists. We (and most people) are not out in the heat that much except at Disney. No use scaring people :rolleyes:

Reading that stuff is like reading warnings on medications - may cause headaches, nausea, etc. etc. may even cause death!!!!
I'll save my alarm for very real dangers!

From two years and one week ago:

And to think... Someday in the future we could all be laughing about this thread, and the Great Lake Snake Debate of 08.

(As in... the month of August.)

:rotfl:

DCTooTall- were you aware of your psychic abilities at the time you wrote this? :lmao:

I woke up with pregnancy insomnia at 330 this morning and this thread made me laugh so hard I almost peed! Good stuff!

minnie mum said:

DCTooTall- were you aware of your psychic abilities at the time you wrote this? :lmao:

Oh wow! I missed this one somehow!

In three weeks I will report my official findings of the inflated price of Lake Snake water.

:lmao::lmao:

No, I will have to say I was not aware of those abilities. then again... there have been several incidents over the past 2 years where things would've been QUITE different if I was indeed aware of my psychic abilities.

Momma Odie Recommends

Mama_Odie.jpg

Disney Lake Snake Water

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter