Surprise Swap III ~ completed~

Good luck with all of that sorting!! Can't wait to see everything. :)

The sorting is completed after 3.5 hours! Everyone's packages will be mailed tomorrow. I have to go deposit the cash and checks today. A few minor glitches in the sorting but overall it was a breeze.

Thanks to everyone who sent goodies and extra little surprises!

Yes, thank you for everything! I haven't had time to look at much, that is my plan now that I am back home. I took my rolling tote to hold my pieces, and it's almost stuffed to the brim! There are some absolutely beautiful pieces coming your way.

A note to participants in the Anything Goes - Group I. 7 people thought they were in that group, but only sent for 6 people. So you will NOT be receiving the item you sent back. Aside from that and that Group 12 is not Group 19, everything went pretty well. Much faster than I expected actually.

(Kat, tomorrow is Veteran's Day, you might have to wait until Tuesday to mail :) )

woohoo!

Can someone in group I take a pic of what I did and send it to me? I don't remember what it was. :) But I know I want to make myself one. :lmao:

Oh I forgot there is no mail on Monday. Ok I will mail on Tuesday..lol..

woohoo!

Can someone in group I take a pic of what I did and send it to me? I don't remember what it was. :) But I know I want to make myself one. :lmao:

I will try to get the pictures posted soon, There was SOOO much stuff! but right now I have to go grocery shopping and I am wiped out..lol

woohoo!

It was on the top of my pile. Not the best picture ever...

marlynnp.jpg

YAY! I love the surprise swap!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work--I bet the sorting was crazy!!

Thanks again!! :)

Thanks for posting the pictures. Things look great.

I have to know - who made the Grumpy paper piecing?!?! My 3 year old DS is obsessed with Grumpy, to the point that we all have to call him Grumpy!! Yes, it is lots of fun marching around the house singing, "heigh ho, heigh ho". So, what do I need to do to get a Grumpy paper piecing since I wasn't in that group?!

SIOH made Grumpy, she also made Dopey for group 7, I think. There are several ladies who own the Cricut cart he comes on, so you should have no problem finding someone to get Grumpy a Grumpy.

Thanks Hope. Time to go make some shameless pleas! It's so bad that DS even introduces himself to others as "Grumpy" and gets mad if he's called by his given name! Did I mention that he thinks Snow White is his girlfriend?

well, I was in the process of posting the pictures....

Susie made the monorail

well, I was in the process of posting the pictures....

Susie made the monorail

Sorry, I figured you would be sleepy. Your pictures are probably better than mine. Mine, aren't closeup. And there are still many groups I couldn't do.

No worries :) I posted the link to the pictures in the first post. They are not sorted into groups I just took pictures as I took them out of my box.

Ladies, once again you are all amazing and make the most wonderful creations. I am so honored to place these items in my books.

I didn't mean to sound grumpy in my previous post. The police were just here and I hit the button before I was done posting. Someone egged my car last night and we didn't notice it until I was putting the groceries in the back. DH reported it just in case. We found it odd that only the house next to us and ours were the only cars hit.

Wow!!!! I was in 8 groups and that wasn't enough. Some really cool things! Thanks so much to Kat & Hope for running this. When is the next one???:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter