Surprise Swap III ~ completed~

There's some cool stuff waiting to come home:thumbsup2 Thanks for that mega-sorting job:flower3:

Wow! the stuff in this swap is great! I love the princess stuff (the ones with the border things!) - who made that? its great!!! The paper piecings are all fab! x

They look great! Ok in case I'm not in those groups - WHO made the princess side border thing and what is that done on? They are sooooo cool.

Well...if you are referring to the princess borders in photos hpim1860 and hpim1861, they are mine but I can't take credit for them. It is a bought item. I did make the matching pieces.

Kat and I were wondering where those borders came from. I thought maybe they were a CM item, but that was just a guess.

Well...if you are referring to the princess borders in photos hpim1860 and hpim1861, they are mine but I can't take credit for them. It is a bought item. I did make the matching pieces.

Yup! those were the ones i meant! the whole sets are lovely! x

They are from a pretty old paper line...I think it was called the paper garden? Anyway, I got them for a steal from scrapbookclearance.com. I believe I still have some left. Glad you all like them!

Wow, what great things ladies, now I'm sad I only signed up for one group, next time MORE!!!

Hope I think I was the one who requested the girl stuff, Yay, I get the mice, they are too cute. They will be perfect for DD trip to BBB/CRT breakfast pages.

I am completely bummed that I didn't get involved in this swap. You all did amazing work.
Cindy

Yippee it has left the building who will get their box first !!! :)

I got the box! :thumbsup2

Haven't look through everything, I've been looking at the CJs. Need to go update that thread next.

Thank you everyone who participated!:flower3:

I got my stuff today. What GREAT stuff!!!!! This swap was so much fun.

Hope your stuff was way better in person than in the photo. DH loved the HTH stuff!

Got mine too! Once I finish a couple paint cans, I'll be able to take a close look

I got my box today. Wow wow wow!!! So much great stuff. DD7 and I spent an hour looking through it. Some of her comments -- "that Hope person is really talented" and the Mushu set didn't come with a label, DD said "I know it must have come from Susie, it looks just like the Lilo set. Can I have it?"

Thanks so much to everyone and especially to our hostesses!

I got my box today. Thanks for everything- it looks great!
Thanks to the hostess---- it sure took a lot of work to get this one sorted.
S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter