Take my hand,we'll make it I swear... a wishful Pre-TR

Marina! You may need to rob a bank before you get here! lol.. That's a lot of ADR's! They look like a lot of fun though! Trip is getting close! sooooo exciting!!! :)

Okay, we are definitly going to need to see a picture of you and Grumpy at CRT.
I love Margaritaville. When we were there just a couple weeks ago DH and DS drove over to Universal just to have lunch there.

Question: They have museums in Fort Lauderdale?????:confused3

OK. After just stumblig upon your pre-trippie a few hours ago I am finally all caught up.

I am wiping the tears from my eyes - but I am caught up!!:rotfl:

Marina you make me laugh!! I am so excited you are going again!!!

But, I have a request. Make sure your TR includes the non-Disney time with your sister and Alex. That stuff is just too good!! I cannot miss her antics!! I mean after the blister, the Pirate & Princess Party and everything else that happened last trip - I do not care if it is a Disney TR or not, you have to keep us posted on your time in Orlando and Fort Lauderdale!!

Amy

Ok, I'm finally caught up again. Looks like the next trip should be interesting if anything, between Slippery When Wet and Jessi & Alex. Yup, gonna be entertaining summer reading on the Dis...popcorn::

Marina..............what did it run you to go to walmart in a taxi each way?

thanks!

Your TRs are HYSTERICAL!!! I am so glad I found this one, now I have to go back and make sure I read the last one!
I too am a JBJ worshipper, so the title caught my eye. Ahhh, Jon. you have to check out this new thing where he is singing Stand by Me with a Iranian singer. It's all over the news sites with a link to Don Was' site. Very cool.
Sorry about the diversion...

Anyway - I'm definitely subscribing to hear more about this trip!
I've just about wet my pants reading the last 13 pages, but I couldn't stop to go to the bathroom until I read the whole thing! Now, I must excuse myself.

how did you score Le Cellier and CRT in 1 trip!?!?! WOW Way to go! Those ADR's look great, sounds like a LOVELY trip!

I am slowly catching up on all of my TR's after being off the DIS for a few weeks and I come back to. . . We are taking Jessi and Alex. :scared1: I almost fell off the bed! I hope you realize what a good person you are! And I agree with everyone else - all of your TRs are entertaining and you have to include the time when all four of you are together in your TR.

Two trips to Boma? Sounds good to me. We love it there. The rest of your ADR's look pretty darned yummy too. Can't wait to hear all about your trip and hopefully this will be a great experience this time with Jessi and Alex along. :goodvibes

I have a request. Make sure your TR includes the non-Disney time with your sister and Alex. That stuff is just too good!! I cannot miss her antics!! I mean after the blister, the Pirate & Princess Party and everything else that happened last trip - I do not care if it is a Disney TR or not, you have to keep us posted on your time in Orlando and Fort Lauderdale!!

Will do :) As long as it's allowed to post non-Disney TRs on the DIS, that is.

Okay, we are definitly going to need to see a picture of you and Grumpy at CRT.
I love Margaritaville. When we were there just a couple weeks ago DH and DS drove over to Universal just to have lunch there.

Question: They have museums in Fort Lauderdale?????:confused3

Yeah cause Grumpy is soooooo going to let herself be photographed with Cinderella :lmao: she likes the idea of seeing Suzy & Perla though. We're going really late (9.30pm) so she hopes "the sleepy one will be gone to bed already" :rotfl:
Museums in Ft Lauderdale, I mean, seriously... Lauderdale is beach+malls. What the heck if she wants to go see Museums, its her choice. That gal is getting weirder by the minute.

Marina..............what did it run you to go to walmart in a taxi each way?

It's about $30 each way from what I remember. A little more $$ than the Premium Outlets.

you have to check out this new thing where he is singing Stand by Me with a Iranian singer. It's all over the news sites with a link to Don Was' site. Very cool.
Sorry about the diversion...

No sorries ! The song is sooo cool. That Andy guy looks like a sweetie. Plus it's a nice change from Michael Jackson because of course I had to dig out all my Jackson mp3s this week. Don't ya know, baby, yeah....

how did you score Le Cellier and CRT in 1 trip!?!?! WOW Way to go! Those ADR's look great, sounds like a LOVELY trip!

The online ADR system loves me. I dream about it at night (seriously). I changed our CRT reservation today and got one for July 10th. Of course, it's at 9.30pm but that's not something we mind.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and hopefully this will be a great experience this time with Jessi and Alex along. :goodvibes

Keep your fingers crossed ! Alex' back has been hurting her lately (and no it's not because of the knife in it) so I just hope it won't give her trouble while we're there.

OMG.....THREE DAYS to go?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!:woohoo::woohoo:

YAHOOOOOO something to occupy my time now!!!!! YAY!:banana:

I can't wait! ALthough by the time you get back, I will be in OBX for a week, come home for a week then leave for Vegas! Then, I get to come home and start planning out WDW trip for Oct of 2010!!!!!! Happy 30th B-day to me! I must say fighting with DH 2 weeks ago was SOOOOOOOO worth it, in guilt, he told me to book the trip!!!!!

Will do As long as it's allowed to post non-Disney TRs on the DIS, that is.
Of course it is. Just include it with your Disney TR. People are putting Washington DC TR's on the CB, so I see no reason that you can't put non-Disney stuff from your trip here. ;)

OBX ? What's OBX ?? And why aren't we going with you????

OBX is the Outer Banks, an area of island in NC, beautiful area, soft, clean sand, clean warm warter!!!! We have friends that live there year round and are going to be staying with them...........we can't wait to see them again!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter