Take my hand,we'll make it I swear... a wishful Pre-TR

Hope you and Grumpy have a great trip. We will be patiently:rotfl:waiting to hear about it.

Just found this but have loved your other reports. I see you are leaving like tomorrow it appears! Have a magical time and I can't wait to read all about it!

Allyson

... procrastinate

It's 8pm. We're leaving at 6.15am.

I have not packed.
My apartment is a mess.
I have no idea where my passport is.

And what am I doing ? DISing, and watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 videos on You Tube.

Funny story, yesterday I decided to spare the other people on the plane the smell of my Skechers and so to wash'em, since my washer has a "footwear" program. It did say on the paper not to put any washing liquid in there but of course I know better ! I am Marina Queen of the Whirlpool, right ???
Damn thing filled with bubbles and lathery stuff, I had to fish my shoes out of there and empty the washer with a cup. Most of it went on the floor.

I wouldn't care if my place was a mess, usually, but the insurance guy is coming on the 15th (my dad'll be there) to check on the floors. There was water damage before I moved in my apartment, then another water damage a couple months ago, and the floor is literally OFF the floor now, like a couple inches off the ground. I stumble over it every darn day. There are mushrooms in my coat closet. The guy HAS to come. But I'd rather he not meet with my dirty laundry and half-eaten avocado (yes I eat avocado in the bath tub, don't you???).

:scared1:

(PS : trying VERY hard not to this about this poor kid on the monorail. Or about Michael Jackson. Or about that plane at the bottom of the ocean. I'm not heartless - just denying reality.)

Have an absolutely fabulous trip Marina. I too love avacado, just not in the bathtub, but I do like it in a sandwich!!

Melissa

... procrastinate

It's 8pm. We're leaving at 6.15am.

I have not packed.
My apartment is a mess.
I have no idea where my passport is.

And what am I doing ? DISing, and watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 videos on You Tube.

Funny story, yesterday I decided to spare the other people on the plane the smell of my Skechers and so to wash'em, since my washer has a "footwear" program. It did say on the paper not to put any washing liquid in there but of course I know better ! I am Marina Queen of the Whirlpool, right ???
Damn thing filled with bubbles and lathery stuff, I had to fish my shoes out of there and empty the washer with a cup. Most of it went on the floor.

I wouldn't care if my place was a mess, usually, but the insurance guy is coming on the 15th (my dad'll be there) to check on the floors. There was water damage before I moved in my apartment, then another water damage a couple months ago, and the floor is literally OFF the floor now, like a couple inches off the ground. I stumble over it every darn day. There are mushrooms in my coat closet. The guy HAS to come. But I'd rather he not meet with my dirty laundry and half-eaten avocado (yes I eat avocado in the bath tub, don't you???).

:scared1:

(PS : trying VERY hard not to this about this poor kid on the monorail. Or about Michael Jackson. Or about that plane at the bottom of the ocean. I'm not heartless - just denying reality.)

Have a safe trip! I'll be looking out for you and your mom. Please don't look freaked out if some crazy disney woman comes up to you and says Hello! :goodvibes:hippie:

Have a safe trip! I'll be looking out for you and your mom. Please don't look freaked out if some crazy disney woman comes up to you and says Hello! :goodvibes:hippie:

Hey woman, I thought you were already gone !!! Please DO come to us if you see us (we're easy to spot in a crowd). I don't bite, and I'll keep Grumpy on her leash :lmao:
When I get to Disney I'll get myself some one of those little Mickey heads you can put on your purse.. purple & lime green so you'll know it's me LOL

pixiedust: Have a safe, happy, and fun trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
About the shoes and the washer...look on the bright side, your skechers are clean;)
Now about that passport:rolleyes1

Bon Voyage Marina! Hope you found your passport. Here's some pixiedust: for your trip.

I can't wait to hear about the new adventures of Marina & Grumpy.popcorn::

Hey Marina,
I"m back to reality,, not so fun at all! I kept my eye out for you and your mom. I think our tour plans had us in different directions most days though. I had two teenage girls with me! ugh... made Jessi and Alex seem like a cake walk! lol! Hope all is well and I can't wait to hear about your trip!
Dana

Hope it was a fabulous trip, can't wait to hear all about it!

Allyson:surfweb:

Me too!

The next best thing to actually being in WDW is reading one of your trip reports! Hoping you had an amazing vacation, and anxiously awaiting your stories and pics!!

Marinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!popcorn::
Hope you had a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter