Take my hand,we'll make it I swear... a wishful Pre-TR

Mushrooms in your closet!!!!!:scared1:

I don't think any of us a would ever put you and boring in the same sentence!

I have loved all of your reports. I was just thinking how many times you would be using the phrase "life is a butterfly" before I read they probably won't go. You are never boring.

for God's sake your mother molested Pluto! How boring can it be??? lol! :)

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:
Tag Fairy, where are you ??????

No matter who is or isn't on your trip one thing is for sure-your TR's are never boring Marina! ;)

It's still going to be a good TR...

I don't think any of us a would ever put you and boring in the same sentence!

I have loved all of your reports. I was just thinking how many times you would be using the phrase "life is a butterfly" before I read they probably won't go. You are never boring.

Boy you guys are good for my ego :grouphug:

I think they're going to come. Flights' gone down a little and they're really excited about it. So am I, to be honest. I just hope I won't regret it ! At least this time I know I will not have done any planning for them so I won't be as disappointed. Plus Grumpy & I still get to be at Disney by ourselves :)

I have learned with my sister that if I go into a meeting with her (be it dinner or a weekend getaway) with NO expectations, we have a pleasant enough time. I don't expect the worst, and I don't look for rainbows and roses, and things turn out MUCH better. Good luck to you and if worse comes to worse, they won't ruin your Disney groove!

Cannot wait to hear your trip report!

DITTO!!!!

Here's a little pixiedust: for you. After pretending to be sick and not eating when you went to Boma's and then getting food from the food court later, well, you are a wonderful and forgiving soul Marina. I hope you have the best trip.

We're officially gone bonkers.
Four people in a room is a lot, ya know.... yeah four... we're kind of taking Jessi & Alex with us.
:scared1:
Oh Lord Almighty.....

Is June 15 some sort of French April Fool's Day, because YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

on a totally selfish note........this will make for another hilariously painfull trip report!:lmao:

I'd gladly pay for extra channels on my cable tv if I could get a live feed in the Reality Show that is your life!!!! Heck, just the narration alone would be worth it!

:surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

Winkers, she might need a prozac or 2....:eek:

Jess and Alex again? :scared1::eek::scared::confused::sad2:
But then again, this should make for some interesting reading!popcorn::
Good thing is, it shouldn't ruin your fun this time since they can sleep all day while you and Grumpy enjoy Disney! :yay: Now THAT's a plan!

I may give myself a beating over this in a month or so, but what's done is done... they're coming ! Jessi & Alex will be joining us in Orlando on July 15th.

Disney is still just Grumpy & me. I know I said "no ADRs!" but then the online thing started working and I got lucky, so now we have a bunch of them. Le Cellier, Sci-Fi, Donald's, Boma, Kona, Fulton's and Crystal Palace.
Ooopsie :) But how could I pass up Le Cellier at 7pm on Epcot's EMH evening????

Gotta get ready for work now yuck... have a great day everyone!

Whatever happens will be good for us.:rotfl: Glad that you got the ADR's you (didn't) want. How was the new online system? Was is fast and easy?

well holy begeezus. That will be some good reading :) and NEVER say your TR's are boring. I especially love you playing with the lemon condoms ;) that was probably my fave part.

I love your trip reports always but the family trip was certainly your best.
Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.
Take care and have patience

:

Winkers, she might need a prozac or 2....:eek:

I don't think that would be strong enough.:rotfl2:

Not taking them into "the world" this time is a good idea.:thumbsup2 But do you ever feel like you're paying for them to fly and spend a week in a hotel?

You could save alot of money if you just put them in the car blindfolded , then drive around untill they're confused and check them into a hotel. It'd be just like florida.;)

You could save alot of money if you just put them in the car blindfolded , then drive around untill they're confused and check them into a hotel. It'd be just like florida.;)

I'm with Winkers...put a picture of Mickey somewhere in the room, make sure they have some delivery menus, and they are all set.

marina...i'm starting to plan my trip for early feb 2010 and i have heard so much about Casey's hot dogs on these boards but i have a question for you. I have had Casey's hot dog at DLP and I WAS NOT impressed....are WDW's hot dogs better (i hope) or have you even had either one?? COurse i found all the food I tried in DLP gross!

I'm with Winkers...put a picture of Mickey somewhere in the room, make sure they have some delivery menus, and they are all set.

Awww you guys are mean but you're cracking me up !!!!!!!!
They're both REALLY excited to go. Jess is spending her time finding stuff to visit while in Ft Lauderdale. You should have seen Grumpy's face when she said the words "museum" and "lauderdale" in the same sentence. That totally confused her ! We like to do a bunch of stuff when we're in Orlando but Lauderdale is beach+shopping for us. :rotfl:

marina...i'm starting to plan my trip for early feb 2010 and i have heard so much about Casey's hot dogs on these boards but i have a question for you. I have had Casey's hot dog at DLP and I WAS NOT impressed....are WDW's hot dogs better (i hope) or have you even had either one?? COurse i found all the food I tried in DLP gross!

Grumpy had a hot dog at Casey's and said it was really good. I had those little pieces of heaven called corn dog nuggets and yummmmmmmyyyyyyyy.
I can't tell you much about the food at DLP, haven't been there in ages and when I went it was with Grumpy's classes and the school provided lunches (that we had to eat outside the park).

I have gone ADR-crazy. That online system is going to cost us BIIIIIIIIIG MONEY!!!
We're looking into upgrading at least one of our tickets into an AP and buying the DDE card again.

Here's what I have now for this "low food budget" trip :rolleyes:

July 9th
Breakfast at Crystal Palace
Dinner at Le Cellier

July 10th
Lunch at Sci-Fi
CS at MK that night

July 11th
Breakfast at Tusker House
Dinner at Boma

July 12th
CS at Epcot
Dinner at CRT (yep,seriously)

July 13th
Brunch at Boma
Dinner at Fulton's

July 14th
CS at MK
Dinner at Cape May

July 15th
Lunch at Kona

... SO FAR....

It's because I've been living on yoghurt and Special K cereal for a week. On sale at my store and I'm trying to spend as little as possible until we leave.

We're also going to go to TGI Friday's and Margaritaville after we leave Disney.

Grumpy agreed to go to CRT provided Snow White wouldn't be in attendance :lmao:

I have gone ADR-crazy. That online system is going to cost us BIIIIIIIIIG MONEY!!!

Dinner at CRT (yep,seriously)

Grumpy agreed to go to CRT provided Snow White wouldn't be in attendance :lmao:

It sounds like the online system is working pretty well. I am anxious to try it.
CRT should be fun for you guys! Grumpy will probably end up loving it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter