Team Bradfield February and March trip

Crowds were typical for DS, tomorrow is Epcot art festival, day 2 of 30, looking forward to the long stay, I'll repost site pics here, BTW the stay at margaritaville was disappointing, no enforcement of simple rules, dogs unleashed, unattended children on fast scooters, etc, won't be back, again our 1200 loop, love listening to the fireworks20240205_122248.jpg

30 days WOW! You'll enjoy your time more I bet seeing you're not in a rush to do and see everything in only a week or two.

Not much for an update today, MK was busy, people mover, philharmagic, monsters laugh floor were all walk right on, all the cheerleaders clogged the rest

Early dinner at Skippers, Falafel

20240207_150852.jpg
Very good

Of course a Margarita

Lambchops were the best I've ever had, really good
20240207_154725.jpg
Back to the fort early to spend time with dogs, tomorrow is AK

The construction walls are finally gone, nice improvements, lovely areas now, nice new lights

View attachment 832117View attachment 832118View attachment 832120

where the fountain used to be

View attachment 832121

So I am a bit confused... I thought that whole area behind Spaceship Earth was supposed to be some sort of themed Moana/water thing with various interactive elements or something to that effect... is it just pretty gardens and greenery now... not themed or anything to see or do except enjoy some gardens? Not that pretty isn't nice, but they did take away the fountain show for it.....

So I am a bit confused... I thought that whole area behind Spaceship Earth was supposed to be some sort of themed Moana/water thing with various interactive elements or something to that effect... is it just pretty gardens and greenery now... not themed or anything to see or do except enjoy some gardens? Not that pretty isn't nice, but they did take away the fountain show for it.....
Moana opened last October, I posted back then
20231004_130955.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter