Team Bradfield February and March trip

I tried to open my eyes once GOTG got moving, @teambradfield.

But I quickly wimped out and wished this ride had a GREEN option like Mission:Space (but even the Green is :eek: TBH).

You're a good man, Gunga Din.

BamaEd
@bama_ed , I'm a 65 yo maniac, love coasters, Aerosmith, yeti, big thunder, etc, when we were staying at margaritaville we did velocicoaster at US, I will not do it again, to hard on my bad shoulder, but wow

I just noticed I didn't post my report from Sunday, bad day, our gizmo has cancer, he had surgery before we left in December, he had some more issues Sunday, had to take him to a vet hospital in Altamonte, hoping the meds will help, this pic is from his surgery in December
Resized_20231218_165521.jpeg

Good thing we have a vet tech onboard
Resized_20240207_114107_1707327026712.jpeg

Hopefully he pulls out of it, he's my."Bus Dog"

Oh dear, I heard GotG wasn't 'that bad'! Well, have Scopolamine Patch will try it. I did OK on EE with the patch, hopefully I'll be OK.

I thought they advertised it as a 'family coaster'.

@team bradfield best wishes for your pup. They do worm their way into our hearts, don't they?

Oh dear, I heard GotG wasn't 'that bad'! Well, have Scopolamine Patch will try it. I did OK on EE with the patch, hopefully I'll be OK.

I thought they advertised it as a 'family coaster'.

@team bradfield best wishes for your pup. They do worm their way into our hearts, don't they?
I wouldn't call it bad, but it's fast, some reverse, some spinning, but if you're a fan of the movies, it's funny and alot of fun
Thanks for thoughts on gizmo

Worse than the Tilt-a-Whirl at a carnival, @StormyCA .

As you move forward, up/down hills, leaning side to side, and spinning around in a circle.

Any 1, 2, or 3 of these movements at one time.

It ain't 7DMT.

I am okay on big smooth steel roller coasters like velocicoaster which I have never ridden but did watch a ride YT of it. In daylight when I can see the curves coming and no spinning, I can handle it.

The rest of the week looks like nice weather for you @team bradfield .

Bama Ed

Light crowds today, MK day, so light they were only running the small boats, I've never seen that, rode BTM, POTC, HM, WDRR, lunch at CHH, not bad, then off to DS, a few cocktails, again light traffic, great weather, back to FW

As you move forward, up/down hills, leaning side to side, and spinning around in a circle.

It ain't 7DMT.

I am okay on big smooth steel roller coasters like velocicoaster which I have never ridden but did watch a ride YT of it. In daylight when I can see the curves coming and no spinning, I can handle it.

Bama Ed
Also agree with this. 67 and not a tremendous coaster fan. Threw me for a loop. (No pun intended)

It ain't 7DMT.

Bama Ed
Just this description gets me dizzy.

@team bradfield @bama_ed

Oh dear. Watched the video. It looks 'worse' than Space Mountain as far as motion sickness goes which I haven't tried with the scopolamine patch. The patch worked great on EE, except the backwards part made me a wee bit queasy.

May have to rethink that one.

Park entry is great now, no bag check unless scanners are set off, quick moving now.

Busses have been good, knock on wood, haven't waited over 10 mins yet.

My favorite change we saw in 2023, sooooo much better.

I love the food pics. F&G, F&W, A&A, whatever it takes for them to have all these small plates are my favorite time of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter