Team Bradfield February and March trip

Yesterday was AK, the only place to get a dole whip as intended, with Rum
20240216_120713.jpg
Got rides on KS, EE, Dino, Birds of Flight and FOP, walked thru Gorrila Falls, Planet watch, jungle trek, beautiful day, medium crowds
20240216_135019.jpg20240216_135013.jpg
Wash out today, didn't plan any more park days until Tuesday, grocery shopping and Bus cleaning day

I just noticed I didn't post my report from Sunday, bad day, our gizmo has cancer, he had surgery before we left in December, he had some more issues Sunday, had to take him to a vet hospital in Altamonte, hoping the meds will help, this pic is from his surgery in December
View attachment 833611

Good thing we have a vet tech onboard
View attachment 833612

Hopefully he pulls out of it, he's my."Bus Dog"
Hope Gizmo is doing OK.

Raglan Road is a regular stop for us too. Good food, music, and entertainment.

Prolly been 5x in last 6 trips (not last month).

RR's allergy Shepherd's Pie is LUSH! (and gluten free for me!)

Thinking to try D-lux Burger this time, though. I've heard their GF burgers & fries are really good

Yesterday was HS, crowds not bad, walked over to boardwalk deli for subs, walked back to catch bus to FW and change to warm attire for return to Fantasmic, been about 15 years, still great

Today was MK, crazy crowds, HM, POTC, People mover, late lunch at Skippers then out early to chill at the fort with the dogs, wonderful weather

Yesterday was HS, crowds not bad, walked over to boardwalk deli for subs, walked back to catch bus to FW and change to warm attire for return to Fantasmic, been about 15 years, still great

Today was MK, crazy crowds, HM, POTC, People mover, late lunch at Skippers then out early to chill at the fort with the dogs, wonderful weather
Fantasmic never gets old for me. Love Skippers always nice for a cold Stella in the middle of the chaos

TE for breakfast today, love the new system, order from the app, food comes out hot, DD & DW mickey waffles were hot and crisp, my B&G also piping hot, so much better (IMHO) than luke warm buffet food that every kid has sneezed on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter