Tell me the "weather" where you live.

The momentary thaw is happening here in KS. 11 waking up this morning. Then Friday, we get slapped right back to the Arctic. Next week we start climbing up to so mild temps.
1705492253401.png

-6 right now. I can't remember if or when we were this low in actual temperature.
Wow, and you are south of us.

We actually started with a heatwave this morning. It was 9 when I came down for a 6am meeting. It's up to a balmy 20 now. We might break freezing for the first time since last week. Like PTP though, it is short lived. Back close to 0 on Friday.

j

This is what we ended with. Not terrible and the street is mostly clear. About 4 inches, I think.

20240216_173351.jpg

j

62 yesterday. It rained last night and 28 now. They say everything is a sheet of ice. We'll see when the sun comes up.

62 yesterday. It rained last night and 28 now. They say everything is a sheet of ice. We'll see when the sun comes up.
I wasn't sure what side of this you were on, Denise. Hopefully the ice melts quick.
We are starting the morning at 15 with wind chills around 0, but tomorrow is going to be in the 50s.

j

Last edited:
Got up to 85F outside and up to 75F inside the house so today (March 14) I had to flip on the AC.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter