Thank You thread for a Hero

penchris

Mouseketeer
I am starting this thread as way for those Dis'ers who expressed an interest to say Thank You to my DH on his return from military deployment to the Middle East. I am going to print this thread and present it to him in a nice Thank You card on our Disney Trip Aug 8-12, 2005.

More details:

Name: Brian Christensen

This will conclude his 3rd overseas deployment since Sept. 11th, 2001...all of which have been extended beyond the original projected length. Thankfully, he will now be stateside shore-duty for at least the next three years :bounce:

He is a true patriot, and his heart is in everything he commits to. He is honest, trustworthy, dedicated, and hardworking. I have never seen him pass a person in need and not offer help. I am continually amazed that I am fortunate enough to know someone with such genuine values and integrity, much less having the privilege to be his wife. I couldn't ask for a better father for our son.

I thank you all for joining in my expression of appreciation to this true Hero. When he see this print out, I know he will be humble and say he is just doing his job...but your words will reach him for years to come.

Sincerely,
Penny Christensen
aka Penchris

Thanks for the post. Your husband is a hero who puts his life in danger so we can all live the life that we sometimes take for granted. Give him a huge thank you from me and my family.

It is important that we all realize that no matter what your opinions are of the situation, our troops have not only earned, but deserve all the support and respect that we can give them.

My brother (Marines) was in Iraq during the elections and is scheduled for a Med float in November. While it is tough while he is gone, the job he is doing is important.

Your husband and everyone else in the armed forces are true heroes. I have friends that were overseas and I can't thank them enough. If it were not for them, we would not have what we do now. Thank you so much for everything you have done

Thank you, Chief Petty Officer Brian Christensen!

Thank you for blessing us with freedom.
Thank you for standing up for what is right.
Thank you for taking time out of your life to protect us.
Thank you for the sacrifices you and your family have made.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

There will never be enough thank yous, but please know your work and sacrifice has not gone unnoticed. May God Bless you and your family.

Sincerely,
The daughter of a Vietnam War era Navy Veteran

Penny, please express our thanks to your DH for his great service to our country. He is truly a hero.

And thanks to you, too, Penny, for the sacrifices that you and your son have made while your husband has been keeping our country safe for us all.

May God bless.

Susie

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Thank you to a true hero. May you always know that we are thankful for everything you have done to keep us safe and free. Your bravery is amazing and very giving.
Thank you , Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

The Wirkiowski Family

Brian,
Thank you so much for the sacrifices you have made to make our lives better and the lives of many others better also. The world is a changing place and you have been part of the bettering of it. We are truely appreciative of what you and the other service men and women are doing for our country and the world. May God bless you and your family greatly!

Please thank him for my family as well. My brother-in-law got back last May. We appreciate all the men and women and what they fight for.
Again, thank you.

I'm so glad you decided to do this for your DH. I hope he really likes it and the 2 of you have a very special night out together. Enjoy "celebrating" all the things you've missed while he was away, braving serving our country.

Like you, my husband served his country too, although many years ago - he got out in 1986 and served in Beruit and Grenada.

So our family knows what it's like to be away from each other. Thank you for your sacrifice. Thank you for being a hero. Thank you for making the sacrifice of being away from your beloved family and friends to keep our country safe.

I hope this is an extra magical trip to WDW for you and your family!!

Brian, Thank you for all you have done! I understand and appreciate your sacrifices. :)
Enjoy your trip! :sunny:

Thanks you, Brian, and welcome home. :cool1: And thank you too, Penny, you and your family. :goodvibes Your work and dedication is so much appreciated, by me and others, as well as those who directly benefit by your sacrifice. Welcome home, enjoy your well deserved vacation. God bless. :flower:

Dan

Thank you so much for your service and dedication!

You are an inspiration and a Hero!

THANK YOU and WELCOME HOME!!!!

Thank you for your service and for putting your life on the line. Thanks to your family for having the strength to let you go. Thank you for protecting us. Thank you for helping those in the Middle East try to achieve a better life. Thank you for all you have done, and for all that your actions will continue to do in the future.

Welcome Home from a country who appreciates what you have done and the sacrifices you and your family have made.

Thank you so much for everything you have done and will do for our country! I don't think it gets said enough, so thank you,Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!

I thank Chief Petty Officer Christensen and his family for all their sacrifices to our wonderful country!!! Because of brave soldiers like you, America remains free and we can sleep safely at night. Prayers and best wishes to you and yours as you enjoy being home with your family and readjust to some type of normalcy. Again, thank you for your service and commitment.

Have a wonderful trip with your loved ones, recapping the magic of Disney and America.
Godspeed ^i^

I truly want to thank you for everything you do and have done for this country. I love this country but cannot imagine the sacrifices you have made. You and your wife sound like such wonderful people. Enjoy your much deserved vacation!! :flower3: :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter