Thank You thread for a Hero

Thank you so much for your service to this country. Your dedication and your sacrifices are very much appreciated. Words cannot convey the feelings in my heart for those who are brave enough to not just believe in freedom, but defend it far away from home on a daily basis.

Thank you to your wife and son, who sacrificed time with you and kept the home fires burning while you were selflessly serving others.

May God bless you and yours all the days of your life.

Thank you, for all that you have done and all that your family has sacrificed to keep us safe.

I appreciate you, and all of your fellow serviceman, more than mere words can say.

Welcome home! :grouphug:

Thank you so very much for all that you do for our country. Thank you to your wife and family for staying strong while you are out there doing your job.

Thank you so much, Brian and Penny. We can't put it into words how much we appreciate what you did and are doing for us. May God Always Bless You and keep you safe. Many :hug: to you and a huge THANK YOU!

CPO Brian Christensen, thank you for your service and sacrifice. You are valued, and appreciated for what you have and are doing for our country. :cheer2:

Dear Brian,

There are not enough words to Thank You properly for your service to our Country!!

Putting yourself at risk and sacrificing time with your loved ones is a gift to all Americans. It is one that can never be repaid!
I hope that you accept these humble Thanks.....I think of you and your fellow servicemen and women often.

I hope you have a wonderful time at Disney World.....

:grouphug: :grouphug: to you and your family!!!

Love, Carol

PS: Please let your family know that I appreciate their sacrifices also....

Edited to add: My Dear Father was A Chief Petty Officer on the USS Pioneer
a minesweeper during WW2 .....

WELCOME HOME!!!!

Words cannot express our gratitude to you and your fellow servicemen for the sacrifices that you make for all of us!

Thank you and have a wonderful trip!

Welcome Home and Thank You for all you have done to serve and protect our country. The World would truly be a better place with more people like you in it. Have a great trip!
Tina

From one miltray family to another welcome home and thank you for your service. Brian I am glad to hear that you made it home safe, thanks for your sacrafices. Penny, coming from a woman that has been there, you are very brave. Enjoy having Brian home and thanks for all that you have given too.

Enjoy your well deserved vacation!!!

Thank you for all you do for this great country! Its so hard to put into words how much appreciation we have for all you do for us. Welcome home and enjoy your cruise!

CrazedDisFan said:
Thank you, Chief Petty Officer Brian Christensen!

Thank you for blessing us with freedom.
Thank you for standing up for what is right.
Thank you for taking time out of your life to protect us.
Thank you for the sacrifices you and your family have made.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

There will never be enough thank yous, but please know your work and sacrifice has not gone unnoticed. May God Bless you and your family.

Sincerely,
The daughter of a Vietnam War era Navy Veteran

I'm going to take the shortcut and just say "ditto!" These are my thoughts exactly.

Thank you for you sacrifice and bravery! And welcome home!

- Also the daughter of a Vietnam-era Navy Vet

Have a great trip! You deserve it. Thank you so much for all you do. We are free because of people like you, who give so much of yourself. You are keeping my kids free and happy, as well as so many other families here in the USA. No matter what the madia says, the heart of America supports you and thanks you!

Thank you so much for all you have done to serve our country.

:)

From one Brian to another, thanks buddy. You're a true hero. Glad you're home.

Welcome home! Thank you so much for all the sacrifices you have made and for serving our country!

Thank you for your sacrifice and bravery! You are a true hero, and we appreciate your hard work in protecting us! God bless!

Sincerely,

Elisabeth & Colin O.
Marietta, GA

Thank you for your dedication to our country. My family truly appreciates the sacrifices made by you and your family, especially over the past several years. Hold your family close and enjoy your duty stateside for the forseeable future. Welcome home!!! :)

Thank you so much for the voluntary sacrifice you have made for all of us. I'm sure that spending this time away from your family has been difficult for you. My husband and I appreciate your willingness to help secure our freedom as well as the freedom of others in emerging democracies. You and all of your colleagues are truly heroes in our eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter