The Disney Box Made Me Do It TRIP REPORT STARTED SEE SIG LINE

YES! I'm excited right along with you! You're going to have such a great time. :goodvibes

Hi Amanda!

All caught up... finally. :) Wow! Leaving tomorrow! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a safe trip!

There's really only one thing to say about leaving tomorrow:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Have a fabulous trip! I can't wait to hear about all of the adventures:goodvibes

YES! I'm excited right along with you! You're going to have such a great time. :goodvibes

Hi Amanda!

All caught up... finally. :) Wow! Leaving tomorrow! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a safe trip!

Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's really only one thing to say about leaving tomorrow:

WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Have a great trip!!! Maybe we will see you there!

:goodvibes

Thanks, everyone! I'm so ready to go! The car is packed, and I will probably need a glass of wine to sleep tonight!

YAY FOR WINE!!!! Safe travels to you and your fam :) We had storms today in Cincinnati so I'm hoping the weekend will be rain free for our big move!!! I'll be thinking of you as I'm unpacking endless boxes!!!

I hope you have gotten off safely. I also hope we hear how things are going while you are there!!

Have fun!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:lmao::cool1::dance3::dance3::dance3::grouphug:

welcome home! I saw the status on facebook :) Lots of laundry haha. You mean you didnt take the time to do it there?! hehe.

Welcome home! I hope you had a fabulous time. I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear about your trip!! I've decided to start a Disney Box since it is too early to pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter