The Disneyland Hotel Superthread

Has anyone ever stayed at the Disneyland Hotel 2 bedroom connecting rooms? What floor and room. Planning a trip next year planning to stay there.
thanks for the info
We have stayed in the 3 bedroom suite at Fantasy tower. Ill have to double check which room. but it was facing the parking lot.

I'm resurrecting this thread!

Any news on how the DVC tower construction has been impacting recent hotel stays? I'd appreciate any other thoughts from recent stays. Thanks!
I stayed in the Adventureland Tower a couple weeks ago for 2 nights and had zero impact. I could see the construction through my window. I don't recall ever hearing any noise.

Coming to inquire about the DVC Tower construction noise! I see above it was NBD a couple months back, still the case? Have they started building the actual tower yet?

Coming to inquire about the DVC Tower construction noise! I see above it was NBD a couple months back, still the case? Have they started building the actual tower yet?

I'm interested as well. Planning a trip for 4 adults and 3 kids in early December 2022 and we are going to splurge for our first time at the Disneyland Hotel. I've never been to the hotel before but I'm a park veteran. Is there a specific tower that is better than others? Also is the construction a reason to not stay at the Disneyland Hotel right now?

Wondering how the construction of the tower and more importantly, that side of Downtown Disney will impact the walk to the parks. Anyone know? If not, would love someone to report back when it gets into full swing soon.

They could always make the unprecedented decision to shuffle resort guests through the Grand, lol

Hope not! Sounds like a potential nightmare. Really interest in seeing how things progress at the resort leading up to our trip in December. If things are still really limited and shut down might just push the trip back a year.

Hope not! Sounds like a potential nightmare. Really interest in seeing how things progress at the resort leading up to our trip in December. If things are still really limited and shut down might just push the trip back a year.

Went ahead and booked a 2 bedroom suite, club level for our group of 4 adults and 3 kiddos! Excited. Hopefully things will be more open in December but we are gonna be flexible and reschedule if needed. Most excited for the club level and pool as this will be the first time our stays on site! Hopefully the construction isn't too bad...

We're doing something we never thought we would do - club level at the Disneyland Hotel this March!!! Super excited, first time on property after 20+ years of visiting the resort.

Can anyone give an update on the current offerings for breakfast, snacks at lunch, and dinner? I would really appreciate any tips you have!

Also - I heard there is construction going on with DtD and the new DVC wing. Do you think this will significantly impact the trek to the park by the second week of March?

We're doing something we never thought we would do - club level at the Disneyland Hotel this March!!! Super excited, first time on property after 20+ years of visiting the resort.

Can anyone give an update on the current offerings for breakfast, snacks at lunch, and dinner? I would really appreciate any tips you have!

Also - I heard there is construction going on with DtD and the new DVC wing. Do you think this will significantly impact the trek to the park by the second week of March?
Breakfast is an array of pastries, bagels, oatmeal, deviled eggs (2 types per day), meat and cheeses, yogurt bar. "Lunch" snacks are chips and a very good french onion dip, a couple other dips and fruits and veggies, cookies, and Smuckers PBJs. "Dinner" appetizers usually have 3 hot options (skewers, mini quesadillas, mini egg rolls, and various other items) veggies and dip, cheeses and crackers, and a few other items. At 8p, they put out a variety of desserts.

The new DVC wing - We were there almost 2 weeks in a room facing the construction and we heard nothing. We could see work going on. We will have to wait and see what they do in DTD.

We’re going to be there March 6-9th in club level as well. It’s our first trip back to DL since 2016. Really hoping the monorail is going to re-open as scheduled on 3/6. Fingers crossed !

Breakfast is an array of pastries, bagels, oatmeal, deviled eggs (2 types per day), meat and cheeses, yogurt bar. "Lunch" snacks are chips and a very good french onion dip, a couple other dips and fruits and veggies, cookies, and Smuckers PBJs. "Dinner" appetizers usually have 3 hot options (skewers, mini quesadillas, mini egg rolls, and various other items) veggies and dip, cheeses and crackers, and a few other items. At 8p, they put out a variety of desserts.

The new DVC wing - We were there almost 2 weeks in a room facing the construction and we heard nothing. We could see work going on. We will have to wait and see what they do in DTD.

Thank you for the details! We're really excited, never something we thought we could do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter